How to store broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to store broadheads

How do yall store your broadheads in the off season? I purchased a plano dry box and set the dividers up to hold each broad-head in place. This allows me to keep each broad head ready to use, Muzzy 3 Blade 100 gr. Looking for other ideas, but figured Id share the best method I figured out
    Attached Files

I filled one with foam and then took older broadhead and made cuts so not to dull new ones when placed for storage. That way heads don't move around whiled stored and stay put even when transported.

Comment

When space is an issue in a backpack, I'll put some in old sunglass cases. Like an Oakley hard case, or something similar. They're usually padded inside, so it doesn't create any extra added noise.

Comment

i have a small pelican case with foam seperators cutouts

Comment

I've had a little broadhead tacklebox for about a long as I can remember. Got foam on each ends and a little removeable box in the middle.

exactly like this.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	51eIjdOlEIL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	24601165
          Last edited by HoustonHunter94; 12-12-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I just have a little G5 carrying case for mine, but am wanting to switch to a tackle box styler carrier for more room.

Comment

I just came back from Academy picking up a Plano dry box to store my broad heads in. Doubles as a tackle box if I’m in a pinch and need a place to throw some crank baits in.

Comment

MTM Broadhead Box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jchunter View Post
                  How do yall store your broadheads in the off season? I purchased a plano dry box and set the dividers up to hold each broad-head in place. This allows me to keep each broad head ready to use, Muzzy 3 Blade 100 gr. Looking for other ideas, but figured Id share the best method I figured out

I like the foam like in the MTM case above. Assembled broadheads banging around in a plastic case always seemed like it was a recipe for dulling them so I chose the foam style .

Comment

I use a Tupperware container with a foam coating inside it. This kind of ready to use cases are also available at online stores.

Comment

I keep mine in the wood box that iron will ships them in.

Comment

Easton makes a case that’s nice and holds six heads, rage cages, and a orange box I found on amazon

Comment

I like the Broadhead box or DIY version. Seems simple enough

Comment

Does the foam dull the blades ?

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                              MTM Broadhead Box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I use same case

Comment

Working...
                              X