Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone wants to meet up and grab beer one night let me know

Comment

I always liked burrito Express for breakfast, right next to DQ. For lunch it's hard to beat Lercys. And supper I like machos(mexican food) by the high school.

Comment

Been in Winnie all my life. Tia Juanita's is good, al-t's was the place to eat years ago. Slowly fell off, but was still decent when it sold. Burrito express is very good, as is machos. Check out chef finnys between the gym and dollar store, excellent food. Charlie's is a decent place to grab a beer, live music occasionally. First Baptist Church on Sundays smack dab in the middle of town, we'd love to have you. (preacher is one of tbh's own. Duckdogtrainer). Good fishing 20 miles south, and 30 miles east. It's a pretty good place to be. How long you going to be around?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
          Is that the Former Al-T’s?
          Yes, it used to be Al T’s. Like mentioned it fell way off.

I was way off on the name. Ha
          Tia Juanita’s is really good. I’m there every 3 months. I will try some of the other places. That’s just always been my go to. I will be there next month. Maybe we can all grab a cold one together.

Comment

Can’t believe Al T’s closed! We ate lunch there after our hunts 25ish years ago when I was guiding down there, I just took customers there year before last and it was good as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
              Been in Winnie all my life. Tia Juanita's is good, al-t's was the place to eat years ago. Slowly fell off, but was still decent when it sold. Burrito express is very good, as is machos. Check out chef finnys between the gym and dollar store, excellent food. Charlie's is a decent place to grab a beer, live music occasionally. First Baptist Church on Sundays smack dab in the middle of town, we'd love to have you. (preacher is one of tbh's own. Duckdogtrainer). Good fishing 20 miles south, and 30 miles east. It's a pretty good place to be. How long you going to be around?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
              Probably be around another month

Comment

Winnie Tx

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                I’m working in Beaumont and staying in Winnie was wondering if there’s any TBHers around

I’m around everyday and usually in Winnie several times a day. Grew up in the area and I am the patrol lieutenant for the Sheriff’s Office. Thursday-Sunday my in-laws place The Crawfish Hole is open for boiled crawfish, crabs, shrimp, and all the fixings! BYOB. I’m usually in and out of there when I am off of work just to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X