Silver Lab to Good Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver Lab to Good Home

Josie is 1.5 year old spayed female looking for a great home where she can run and chase squirrels.
    We have had Josie since Feb after we inherited her from a friends father who passed away unexpectedly.
    She joined our family with 2 small children and and we feel like she will do better in a family with older kids or no kids at all. She does well with other dogs but tends to want to be the alpha dog.
    Josie weighs 67 pounds and all up to date with vaccines along with the rattlesnake vaccine.
    Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
    Josie is 1.5 year old spayed female looking for a great home where she can run and chase squirrels.
    We have had Josie since Feb after we inherited her from a friends father who passed away unexpectedly.
    She joined our family with 2 small children and and we feel like she will do better in a family with older kids or no kids at all. She does well with other dogs but tends to want to be the alpha dog.
    Josie weighs 67 pounds and all up to date with vaccines along with the rattlesnake vaccine.
    Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Comment

Very interested.
      Location?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just North of Austin

Comment

Good looking dog !!

Comment

We love our Silver! Good luck with the rehoming.

Comment

Thanks for doing the right thing for the kids and the dog.

Comment

Looks like we found her a home. Cool thing is that it’s a friend of ours who lives close by. If it falls through I will let y’all know. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
                X