Light bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light bars

I have a Can Am Defender that I want to install a light bar on, or possibly two. I either want alternate red and white LEDs in one that I can mount on the roll bar under the roof edge, or a white one there, with a short red one right above the winch. Anybody done this ? Any pics ? Suggestions on where to buy that doesn’t break the bank ? Hint: I’m not paying $500 for a Rigid ! Thanks !

Plashlight

For the very best in LED Marine Lighting, choose PlashLights. We’re your number one source for Marine Boat Lights, Truck Lights, Golf Cart Lighting, mounts and accessories. Lifetime Warranty! Shop online today!

Comment

Check out auxbeam. Been using them for a couple years now and had 0 problems.

Comment

Elusive wildlife sells the red and white split. Should be about $200. I have the green and white and it is brighter than I expected! I have a plashlights bar that is super bright for my primary bar but the green one for hunting with green cubes angled outwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^ this Elusive wildlife lights is what I used on mine !

Comment

I would go either plashlights or elusive wildlife if you’re going to do a colored bar. The cheaper bar throw lots of unfocused light while the more expensive ones push the light farther. Don’t buy the auxbeam multi color bar, other than white they are just for show, already been through that one. Elusive’s color cubes aren’t that bright So I would definitely get a double color 20”+ bar

Comment

used plashlights for a while, better than the super cheap stuff, I also have some rigid I got a smoking deal on and I can defintitely tell a difference but would not pay full price. I am curious about this elusive one now. going to give it a look

Comment

how bright is the red light on the elusive wildlife bar? Does anyone have the white and red bar? Do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                  how bright is the red light on the elusive wildlife bar? Does anyone have the white and red bar? Do you like it?
                  My question also ! I looked at their light bars and talked to a rep, now to decide what to do. I need to do a little measuring also to determine exactly how I’m gonna get it mounted up under my roof overhang.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post

Red has always been less bright than green. The green one is pretty bright. They might have one in the used bin and it would be worth trying it out!

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                      used plashlights for a while, better than the super cheap stuff, I also have some rigid I got a smoking deal on and I can defintitely tell a difference but would not pay full price. I am curious about this elusive one now. going to give it a look

How much better is the rigid than plash? I have the 50” 500watt and it is so bright(draws so many amps) that I had to upgrade to an optimal blue top under my seat to run it. It is ridiculously bright and you can’t even tell when cheap light bars are on. I was going to go rigid til I found a 20% off code for plash.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                        How much better is the rigid than plash? I have the 50” 500watt and it is so bright(draws so many amps) that I had to upgrade to an optimal blue top under my seat to run it. It is ridiculously bright and you can’t even tell when cheap light bars are on. I was going to go rigid til I found a 20% off code for plash.

I have had my plash lights for 5-6 years and the ones they sell now are more expensive and probably better. My buddy has several on his boat down by the coast. I could tell a difference in light color (not a big deal or a huge difference), had some issues with plash getting water in them but customer service is great. I had 4 cubes on top and they would put out light like most of my friends cheaper 50" bars but again that's jut my opinion. there are differences just not sure it would be worth double the cost. I do feel like they run brighter on less wattage

Comment

I have a rigid sr50 i could sell. Its a 50 in single row spot flood pattern. All i run is rigid on everything i own. Theyre def worth the extra $ just buy em used. Ive got 3 bars on my duck boat and recessed rear lights, ive got a 50 on my wakebaord boat, ive got a 50 on the front of the polaris, and a 40 on the rear. Ive got the single rows, small ones in the grill of my 18 250, and the recessed back up lights in the bumper. I use all of em though. Not just for looks.

Comment

Ive also got quite a few spare sets of light bar mounts if someone needs em. Ive got a set of bamf ones for a 50 on a polaris, ive got a set of jeep hood mounts, ive got polaris rear cube mounts, and a baja designs set for a new 250 to mount a bar on the front of your truck

Comment

I'd like to see pics when you get it done. And everyone else too. Just picked up an HD8 and would like to add some lights. Where I park it is tight so on top of the roof not a good option.

Comment

Working...
                              X