Chiropractors in ftw area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiropractors in ftw area?

Well looks like I'm gonna break down and try and find a chiropractor. Back and knees are always killing me. I live 30 min south of ft worth. Anyone have any recommendations for one?

Dale Sandvall in Arlington. The witch doctor!!

Comment

Been there, done that with chiro's. I think it's a scam. May have been a time when you thought the same thing based on your post. They've told me they can cure my asthma and allergies, help with digestive issues, etc. When I go, they crack me in 2 seconds, take my $100 and I feel no better. And then they tell you they need to see you 3-5 times a week for 2 months.

I would like to offer you an alternative... Go see a D.O. Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. They can still make adjustments. My son Nolan was born with skull plates misaligned causing him pain. The DO made some adjustments to his head and no he no longer cries constantly.

Additionally, Nolan's leg was crooked from birth. He did an adjustment to his hip, knee and ankle and within seconds, his leg was no longer crooked. The best part? While he's adjusting Nolan, he said he only needs to see him 2-4 times. I'm convinced. I'll try to post pics of his leg later.

Comment

Dr. Dale White, River oaks area

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Been there, done that with chiro's. I think it's a scam. May have been a time when you thought the same thing based on your post. They've told me they can cure my asthma and allergies, help with digestive issues, etc. When I go, they crack me in 2 seconds, take my $100 and I feel no better. And then they tell you they need to see you 3-5 times a week for 2 months.

I would like to offer you an alternative... Go see a D.O. Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. They can still make adjustments. My son Nolan was born with skull plates misaligned causing him pain. The DO made some adjustments to his head and no he no longer cries constantly.

Additionally, Nolan's leg was crooked from birth. He did an adjustment to his hip, knee and ankle and within seconds, his leg was no longer crooked. The best part? While he's adjusting Nolan, he said he only needs to see him 2-4 times. I'm convinced. I'll try to post pics of his leg later.
          Interesting.

Comment

Emily Puentes, Bridge Chiropractic

Wasn't for me, but I do think she's knowledgeable, honest, and good at what she does.

Comment

See if there's a "The Joint" franchise up there. No extra be and the have some really reasonable prices.

Comment

There are several the joints around the area. I was just worried about going to a chain type.

Comment

Well I can already see this one getting interesting!!

Comment

Dr. Hank Miller
                    Midlothian

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                      Interesting.
                      Here are some pics. I haven't intentionally gotten an after Pic but you can see his legs are symmetrical, not crooked. Click image for larger version

Name:	media-1579322846141-Jan_17_2020_10_47_PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	24605689Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191126_144139_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	24605690

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

87----cute kid...…………..

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post

I'm assuming the D.O. is not covered with insurance?

Comment

Dr. Haygood at Burleson Wellness. Adjustment and acupuncture

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                              87----cute kid...…………..
                              Thank you. Even cuter when his legs are going the right direction

Comment

Working...
                              X