Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only Jeopardy nerd watching this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only Jeopardy nerd watching this??

Greatest of all time tournament. The biggest all time winners - Ken, James and Brad compete over the next three nights. I am a long time Jeopardy geek - I started watching daily as a little kid in the 60’s before Alex Trebek when Art Fleming was the host. Weird I know but as my Mom said when I was about 12 - “you are a wealth of superfluous information” - (I suppose that means I can recall random things most people don’t care about.)
    Last edited by jerp; 01-07-2020, 07:54 PM.

Watching it...these dudes are freaking smart

Comment

Watching as well

Comment

Glad you reminded me. Nerd Too��

Comment

I’m watching. Our kids should watch this instead of tik tok

Comment

Watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ken Jennings is Einstein 2.0

Comment

My wife was watching it when I came in.

Comment

I guess I missed it. What network is it on?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Grew up watching that show. My Dad loves it.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. Got it DVRed now!

Comment

Jennie DVRed it for me. I love Jeopardy.

In college, I had the greatest scam in the world going. I was at TAMU and got both the NBC channel out of Houston and the one out of Waco. So, I watched the 3:00 Jeopardy on the Houston channel and then went next door to the apartment of some smart and beautiful girls.....from Waco area. Then, I'd watch Jeopardy again, this time with the girls, at 3:30 or 4:00 on the Waco channel and just kill it. They thought I was the smartest person that they'd ever met. I used that power.....wisely. Good time....Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

In college, I had the greatest scam in the world going. I was at TAMU and got both the NBC channel out of Houston and the one out of Waco. So, I watched the 3:00 Jeopardy on the Houston channel and then went next door to the apartment of some smart and beautiful girls.....from Waco area. Then, I'd watch Jeopardy again, this time with the girls, at 3:30 or 4:00 on the Waco channel and just kill it. They thought I was the smartest person that they'd ever met. I used that power.....wisely. Good time....Good times.
                          That’s genius!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

LOL...Awesome!

Comment

Man I forgot to dvr! Hope ken Jennings kills those guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X