Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only Jeopardy nerd watching this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT....It's Jeopardy time!

Comment

Watching

Comment

On your average weekday episode I feel pretty smart, knowing at least half of the answers (questions). I feel really stupid watching these guys...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          On your average weekday episode I feel pretty smart, knowing at least half of the answers (questions). I feel really stupid watching these guys...
          They know within 4-5 picks where the daily doubles are.

Comment

To boring for me they need some harder questions.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              To boring for me they need some harder questions.
              *too....

Comment

In college I lived on the South side of San Marcos and we got San Antonio local stations. My buddy's house that we hung out at everyday was on the North side and he got Austin local stations. Jeopardy came on SA at 5... my roommate and I would watch it and head over to the hangout house (usually 10 or more people everyday). Everyone would always watch Jeopardy at 6 on the Austin station. They all thought my roommate and I were the smartest MFer to walk the face of the Earth.

We let this go on for years and no one ever caught on.

Comment

Watched it my whole life..I wanted to watch it tonight.It wasn't on in the gym.I know all three.Guess I'll YouTube it this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                    In college I lived on the South side of San Marcos and we got San Antonio local stations. My buddy's house that we hung out at everyday was on the North side and he got Austin local stations. Jeopardy came on SA at 5... my roommate and I would watch it and head over to the hangout house (usually 10 or more people everyday). Everyone would always watch Jeopardy at 6 on the Austin station. They all thought my roommate and I were the smartest MFer to walk the face of the Earth.

We let this go on for years and no one ever caught on.
                    Lmao!!!![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not on tonight?

Comment

Watching every bit of it...

Wondering if Ken or Brad will take over as HOST. I think either could pull it off...
                        James? Smart dude but a little to quirky.

Comment

When is the next airing?

looks like January 16th maybe

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                            When is the next airing?

looks like January 16th maybe
                            Tuesday the 14th.

Comment

I've been sucked in. I had heart surgery earlier this year and James was on my whole time in the hospital and the whole time I was home from work, except for the week or 2 that they had teachers on. Jeopardy was one of the daytime TV shows I could tolerate so I always made sure to tune in. With this in primetime, it's been must-see TV in our house.

Comment

I’ve watched it since I was a kid. It was my grandmother’s favorite show. Now we record it and watch it every evening with the kids.

One time we were at a bbq at a friend’s house. We kept the kids up past their bedtime and my (at the time) 3 year old came running up to my wife and said “mommy can I lay down and watch Jeopardy?” We got lots of looks and finally someone asked “did she just ask for Jeopardy???”

Comment

Working...
                                X