Concrete Contractor Brazoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concrete Contractor Brazoria

I’ve reached out to a couple folks directly. I’m looking for a concrete contractor to pour a 30x40 slab for my new well house. I have the engineering drawings from Mueller but it is a basic metal building. Located near Brazoria/West Columbia. Who have you used that you would recommend in that area? Anyone to stay away from?

I’m looking to get two more bids.

This guy is out of Clute. Nothing fancy about him. IF he gives you a bid he MIGHT put it on paper but my transaction with him went smooth. He does want money up front for materials. That’s a turnoff for a lot of people right there. Anyways here’s another number to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KEGLEG View Post
      This guy is out of Clute. Nothing fancy about him. IF he gives you a bid he MIGHT put it on paper but my transaction with him went smooth. He does want money up front for materials. That’s a turnoff for a lot of people right there. Anyways here’s another number to call.

I’ll add him to list. Thanks.

Comment

Anyone else? Looking for another bid.

Comment

PM incoming

Comment

I know there are lots of variables... But what range of cost per square foot are you seeing?
            I'm looking at pouring an RV pad. I have one bid so far that works out to about 7.77 Per Sq FT. Don't know if that's good or bad?

Comment

Call Alamo Concrete and ask for a salesman to give you a recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                PM incoming
                Thanks for the lead. He says he is too far.

Comment

Following.....

Comment

House slab or flat work??

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      House slab or flat work??
                      Slab for my well house. It’s 30x40. I’m requesting beans all the way around and a beam down the middle.

Comment

Call your local ready mix supplier. They will refer you to someone that pays their bills. There is a fairly high correlation in the concrete world between quality and solvency.

Comment

Originally posted by KEGLEG View Post

This is one of the numbers I sent you.

Comment

Working...
                          X