No announcement yet.

I don't get people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To some of the comments above. I didn't really mean to turn this into a rant, which I admit it did. But rather, the message intended was simply don't let small stuff get the better of you. We have all done it. There are more important things in life to get worked up over.

And I was over it the minute I left.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      You are a better person than me. No way I would have given in. Only reinforces his behavior to get his way. We need to go back to the better days, where sometimes a person just needs a good beatdown for their behavior.

Samesies. I’m not the greatest at turning the other cheek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        Made it 7 words in and quit reading. Rants are bad for business just SMH and look for better content.
        Bingo

Comment

Serves ya right for eating at Whataburger...Just kidding. BUT there are different types who patronize these places.
          Bless their heart and leave. If you could avoid altercations do it.

Comment

I wouldn’t have put up with that crap. Full blown fistacuffs if needed. I’ve been in a bad mood lately...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Serves ya right for eating at Whataburger...Just kidding. BUT there are different types who patronize these places.
              Bless their heart and leave. If you could avoid altercations do it.
              Good thing he was at McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                There are more important things in life to get worked up over.
                Agree to this. Like people saying Whataburger breakfast is better than McDonalds.

Comment

Good thing it wasn't Popeyes, you'd have had to shoot your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    Made it 7 words in and quit reading. Rants are bad for business just SMH and look for better content.
                    This-- I need to working on wasting less time taking in people's complaints about the world. Enough energy was wasted with the original incident!

Comment

You would have gotten more satisfaction out of whuppin’ his arse than posting a rant on here.

Comment

Water off a ducks back.

Comment

Liberals are perpetually mad, it is their mantra. Very good chance that was the issue.

Comment

A few weeks ago I had to deal with a real crap head at work. He was wrong about a question he asked me,didn't like the answer I gave him so he tried to start on argument with me. He was starting to get mad as hell and I thought it was funny that he started getting that worked up over something so insignificant so I started laughing at him. Never raised my voice never even got mad. He walked away and the rest of my day was fine. Don't let other people get to you.

Comment

There is absolutely NOTHING good that comes from that place. Again NOTHING!

Comment

Why I spend more time with my Labs

Comment

Working...
                                X