No announcement yet.

Terrell County Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that’s freakin cool. We’ve always talked about maybe calling one up down there, but it’s not likely since we usually shoot a fox less than 5mins into each set.

Comment

Man that’s a big sucker

Comment

I bet he’s not too conducive to good deer hunting, we’ve never had a picture of one but had feeders that the deer activity fell off considerably for a while. Did it seem to spook the deer off your feeder for any length of time?

Comment

Took this joker Saturday morning. Pretty frame but the lack of brow-tines got his ticket punched[emoji899]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations, beautiful Trans Pecos whitetail!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post

Looks like a big mature tom. I'm still getting pics of one or two cats on my set up and one other. I had a pic of one cat jumping in the feed pen and a coon was already there. That coon was bowed up and hissing. LOL! I shoulda kept that pic.

I won't make it out until the second or third week of gun season. I'm anxious to see if the cats are still there. It makes for an interesting hunt and walking to the stands in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
                Took this joker Saturday morning. Pretty frame but the lack of brow-tines got his ticket punched[emoji899]

Very nice bpa

Comment

Heavy 10
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
                    Heavy 10

Awesome buck!!

Comment

Nice! More pics

Comment

Man that’s a beast, can’t wait to hear the story!

Comment

HECK YEAH!!! MORE PICS!!!!

Comment

Nice 10!

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                            Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Make sure you are armed when headed to lease!

The Terrell County Sheriff's Office says that a Sanderson Border Patrol Agent was hurt after an assault during a traffic stop.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                                Make sure you are armed when headed to lease!

https://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Bo...563691401.html
                                I saw Terrell County SO's facebook post on that yesterday.

We've had run-ins with illegals a couple of times. The last time as two years ago. Young man on the lease saw 4 walking in the river bed near our camp house. All wearing the same clothing and same color backpacks. The knew where our water was and everything. Kid met them 4 by accident as they came out of the brush. They didn't want to comply when he told them they were going one way and he was going the other. They had a Mexican stand off for awhile but they finally did what the kid told them. Good thing the kids father was ex-military and about 150 yards behind him. He had the .308 trained on them if they started getting frisky.

Lease members dialed 911 and it took the SO 2.5 hours to get there. Wasn't any point in looking for them. They were long gone.

I've had pictures of them walking by a feeder that my fiance like to hunt. she gets a little nervous every time we go out. She likes to hunt alone most times, but I make sure she has her pistol with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X