No announcement yet.

Terrell County Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not seen a single pig, nor sign of them. No javalina spotted. Bad thing this year, because of all the rain, they don’t need to come out of the draws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck with broken brows
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
        Nice buck with broken brows
        He will be a good one next year!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I got 2 out of 3...

We've been working on clearing these nasty things out. No telling how many we've taken off the ranch over the last year.

Well, 3 of these showed up Monday morning and ran all my deer off. I knocked 2 down and shot at the 3rd as he ran away.

The Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Swede and 130 gr. Scirocco's did the trick.

[ATTACH]938357[/ATTACH

I saw the largest 8 point I have ever seen on the ranch on Saturday. He looked like a mule deer. He was at least 6.5, sway back, big gut, barrel chest. I had him broadside at 200 yards, but noticed that he had broken off 2 tines on his left side. I let him go. I wish I'd taken him now.

The rut was on like donkey kong Thursday thru Saturday. I've never seen so much chasing in my life. Someone flipped a switch on Sunday and it all was pretty much **** down.
                Attached Files

Comment

Friggin full moon and wind this morning. Have not seen a thing move other than a couple field larks. Wife is curled up in the “good chair” taking a siesta.

Comment

Terrell County Hunting 2018-2019

Didn’t see anything during the day. Pulled cards and every day, for the past four days was the same, they were showing up between 9:30 and 11:30 at night and partying till about 4:30 in the morning. Nero activity during daylight hours. Here’s the fat ******* I have been trying to get my wife to kill.

Comment

Does anyone know when or if the mule deer rut in Terrell county has occurred?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

We normally see the them start chasing 1st week of December

Comment

The mule deer usually start around Christmas. We saw a bunch yesterday leaving out of the lease. No good bucks but a couple of up and comers.

I finally shot a deer this weekend. I also knocked down 3 Spanish goats and 2 pigs. I gave myself a case of magnum eyebrow shooting those pigs, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0277.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	24566536

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Probably headed back out there this weekend. One of the other hunters has been very sick for a couple of years. He needs to kill one and we'll make his final feeder fill for the year.

Then, we won't go back until late February.

Comment

Working...
                                X