Best Gadget, Tool or Hunting Accessory You Have Bought on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Gadget, Tool or Hunting Accessory You Have Bought on Amazon

What is the best gadget, tool, hunting accessory you have bought on Amazon ? Got some gift cards I need to burn.

Here are some recent purchases:
    Klau digital crane scale, use for hanging weight or measuring bow draw weight.

If you work on vehicles, Lincoln Industrial fluid extractor - great for extracting fluid, but I use it for measuring and filling fluid on transmissions, diffs, etc where there is no dipstick: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCWHEP0/

And used heavily during the winter blast and power outages, the Anker powercore battery: https://smile.amazon.com/Anker-Power...dp/B00Z9QVE4Q/

Comment

T-Mate

Comment

I just purchased a heated vest for my Kansas bow hunts and I think it's going to help a lot.

Comment

Gear-Ties

Comment

Pop-up blinds, scent bag, mr. buddy heater, were all bought on amazon.

Comment

Rockwell sonicrafter oscillating tool. I thought it was kind of a gimmick at first, but now it is one of my favorite tools. I don’t use it all the time, but there are those special times that it is perfect.

Comment

I ended up getting a decent chunk of amazon giftcards through work last year.

I prolly spent way too much time trying to answer this question.

I bought 2 65 qt yetis, mr heater buddy, memory cards, feeder motor, and a solar panel

Comment

Keep them coming....looking at the suggestions right now.

Just watched a youtube on what all can be done with that oscillating multi-tool
                  Last edited by wellingtontx; 03-02-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    I just purchased a heated vest for my Kansas bow hunts and I think it's going to help a lot.
                    Which model/brand did you buy ?

Comment

Nocoboost Gb150. But i have several tractors, trucks dozers and rangers so it gets used several times a week. So much so that i bought a 2nd one.

Comment

Digital Hanging Scale

Works great for weighing deer for MLD info and for weighing pigs for fun/contests

Comment

These wireless headphones are pretty good and economical.

Comment

Gas powered t post driver

Wish I had one 20 yrs ago.built two,10 hog panel pens in a little over two hours,drove 40 t posts in that time )).

Comment

Working...
                            X