Recommend me some holsters glock 19 and 43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me some holsters glock 19 and 43

My wife and I took our ltc class Saturday and have all the paperwork sent in. While we wait on the everything to come back I figured it was a good time to research holsters. I'll be carrying a glock 19 and my wife will be carrying a glock 43. I plan to mainly carry in the appendix position but occasionally at the 5' o'clock position. My wife plans to carry in the 5' o'clock primarily and in her purse when her wardrobe prevents her from carrying on her. I've been looking around and there so many companies to choose from, I need a little help narrowing it down. What are some companies you'd recommend? Or are there some sight sponsors that make holsters? I've looked at cross breed and like the hybrid leather/ kydex type holsters. Thank for any input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend to check out the IWB holsters at N82. com. The best I have ever used and I've tried a bunch.

Comment

Look up valor defense on Facebook. I have 4 holsters and multiple mag holders from him. Very happy with his work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Crossbreed holsters are amazing. I carry a glock 19 everyday in m crossbreed and work in the heat never have an issue with it very comfortable for as up to 13 hours of sweating! I recommend them to everyone.

Comment

i got my iwb holster from bigbite on here, one for G19 and one for S&W shield.. they both work really well

Comment

Comp Tac MTAC. You won't buy another IWB holster. And have a nice leather OWB holster made too. They are worth the money. I use JSG Gun Leather.

Comment

Best Ive seen for appendix is the G Code INCOG and my favorite that Ive worn for years for 3:00-4:00 is the CompTac CTAC style. More recently Ive been wearing the Black Point Tactical Mini Wing which is similar to the CTAC but just a tad more comfortable.

Comment

Ive settled on a MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters. It's horsehide and extremely comfortable. I forget I'm wearing it even when it's 100+ outside. I'm carrying a 19 just like you plan.

Comment

I make my own holsters, and generally prefer a pancake/belt holster. For IWB for a gun that small I usually just make with a rear clip, but sometimes make with a front and rear if its a gun I want to tuck shirt in over...easier to do with 2 clips
                  Attached Files

Comment

Raven Concealment makes some of the best kydex holsters on the market. I'd look at the Eidolon for the 19 and the Morrigan for the 43. They can be found in stock and ready to shop if you buy from one of their dealers.

JM Custom Kydex makes some of the best holsters out there too but they have a long wait time.

Ike

Comment

Patriot holsters is made in Texas and a small business. I have 3 of his holsters and I like them a lot.

Comment

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe!

Comment

tucker gun leather!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                            Best Ive seen for appendix is the G Code INCOG and my favorite that Ive worn for years for 3:00-4:00 is the CompTac CTAC style. More recently Ive been wearing the Black Point Tactical Mini Wing which is similar to the CTAC but just a tad more comfortable.

This^^^^ Two guys at work carry in those with the optional mag pouch attached to the holster with the Glock 43. It's a slick draw and tons of adjustability.

I would look at http://stealthgearusa.com for the best breathing and most lightweight holster. It's a dream to carry and doesn't sweat like leather. Multiple options for light attachments too.

I'm ordering one each for my G43 with TLR-6 and G19 with Surefire XC-1.

Comment

Pro Carry Belt Ride from the Holster Store

Comment

Working...
                              X