May Totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Totals

In the month of May we got 5.9 inches of rain and 12 inches of mosquitoes near Richland Springs.

We lost track but I know it was over 15" for us in Livingston. We got 5.5" in just a few hours one evening.

Comment

I got over 22 inches in May . Place is so saturated I have trees falling over . I’m near Edna

Comment

Had 10 inches at the end of April and 13 inches in May, lot more coming this week

Comment

9 inches for us. Just got another inch today.

Comment

I have to be close to 18 inches here in Kendall county. Storm Friday night took down my fence and overflowed my rain gauge. We really could use a week of sun around here. I have 3 feeders that are empty and I can’t get to them because of the mud and full creeks.

Comment

22 inches in houston co. June looks to start off wild too.

Comment

21 plus in Vienna area!

Comment

I can’t remember. 25”+

Comment

A month? Hail, we got 6" in a 24hr period.......twice!

Comment

We got 15” in one 24 hour period in May. Sever other days we got 3-5”. I literally have water standing in my yard and my pasture is a swamp. I’d like a couple weeks with nothing over 1/2” so we can dry out.

Comment

The mosquitos are so bad here I went and got a fogger for the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          The mosquitos are so bad here I went and got a fogger for the yard.
                          Here to and big. I vacuumed packed one he was so big

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                            Here to and big. I vacuumed packed one he was so big

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                            I tried to swat one off my shoulder and he grabbed me by the wrist and said “don’t even f’n think about it”.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              I got over 22 inches in May . Place is so saturated I have trees falling over . I’m near Edna
                              That's what we used to deal with, after a hurricane on the coast, when we lived there. The winds were never more than a bit over 100 mph, which did some damage, but the ridiculous amounts of rain, would cause the live oaks to start falling over a few days after the storm went through, up to about two weeks after the storm, we would still have trees falling over.

Comment

Working...
                              X