Curado 50e value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curado 50e value

I have a new in box Shimano Curado 50e. What it worth? I looked on eBay and didn’t see one listed.

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
    I have a new in box Shimano Curado 50e. What it worth? I looked on eBay and didn’t see one listed.
    Send me a pic, I’ll make an offer.

Comment

The last few I’d seen on eBay were $200-$250

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
        The last few I’d seen on eBay were $200-$250
        This about right, it’s my favorite curado but I don’t need to buy it. I’d list for $250, bet you’ll get close to that pretty quick.

Comment

E models are when they started to go junk, I don't think those are even made in Japan. The bantams are worth their weight in gold, the D models don't bring as much but I am partial to them.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            E models are when they started to go junk, I don't think those are even made in Japan. The bantams are worth their weight in gold, the D models don't bring as much but I am partial to them.
            Hard to compare any to the original greenies. But the 50E’s were and still are solid reels. I’d trade the 6 new in box 100DSV’s I have for 50E’s anytime!

Comment

The 50E I have is a beast.

Comment

Thanks guys. If it was left hand I’d keep it. Bought it for the wife years ago and forgot about it. She has enough reels so I’m going to get rid of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                  Hard to compare any to the original greenies. But the 50E’s were and still are solid reels. I’d trade the 6 new in box 100DSV’s I have for 50E’s anytime!
                  100D curado is the bomb, not sure what DSV is
                  Last edited by SC-001; 05-03-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X