Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am running these on my '19 Polaris crew... Really like them so far

Comment

I put that brand on my Honda Rancher last summer I have had no problems and the ride is pretty good.

Comment

look up gbc dirt tamers..basically the same tread as the big horns etc. bought my sxs from colin r on here and they were on it when I got it and I had it for 4 yrs and never had one issue with plenty of life left and I never got stuck..seem similarly priced on the zon

Comment

Any updates on the SunF tires from anyone?

Comment

I have been running sunf on the front of my mule for 2 years now. No problems with them. We have plenty of mesquites and ares of rough rocks. Fixing to get them for the rear aswell.

Comment

I’ve got them on my Mule. So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                I’ve got them on my Mule. So far so good.
                Just ordered a set from them directly. Used promo code "southwestorv" and got 5% discount. Shipping was also free.

Comment

I’ve got the tusk hd trilobite, and I will replace them with the same. I’ve rolled a tire and had to run back to camp in some rough country with a flat, aired it up at camp and was very impressed. Still holds air!! Hard to believe they are cheaper tires sold at Walmart!! I do use slime in any off-road tire.

Comment

I like them

Comment

i have some sunf on my 4 wheeler and like them so far...not the model u are looking at....mine are a050 got em on ebay

Comment

Working...
                      X