Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Axis

Hello all!

I've done a lot of research along with searching this forum and others so I'd rather not get flamed for wanting to start a thread of my own. That said I am looking for a solo (as of now) 32"+ axis crossbow hunt around June. Exact dates don't matter as I am 100% flexible. Just want highest odds of hard antlers. What I do not care about is luxury accommodations, amenities, bass fishing, pool, paddleboarding, etc (I've been in touch with outfitters already). I want to kill an axis buck. Also don't care high or low fence because I understand them. Something like 3 days, 2 nights. I plan to fly in and drive home (South Jersey) for now but would much rather have the meat freighted back so I can fly but obviously that will depend on quantity and location in relation to a processor and if they can handle that. Also no kill, no fee. Hoping for unbiased recommendations from experience but outfitters please fire away too!

POI:

-Archery/crossbow
    -32"+
    -No kill. No fee?
    -Doe option, separate or included?
    -Hogs?
    -Transportation from and to closest airport
    -Not hunting a pen, but fence doesn't matter and is pretty much expected

The YO Schreiner Ranch is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, where exotic animals were introduced as early as the 1950s. The YO Schreiner Ranch provides hunters with fair chase year-round hunting for world class native and exotic wildlife. Book your next hunt with us!

Check out the YO Schreiner. I outfit hunts myself and have a place with axis but still go hunting there every summer for axis myself.

Comment

Working...
    X