Taurus Charged With Selling To Yemeni Arms Traffickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taurus Charged With Selling To Yemeni Arms Traffickers

No comment. Just reporting what's out there...

Brazil’s premier small arms manufacturer is in hot water: Two former executives of Forjas Taurus SA have been served with charges of arms trafficking by the Brazilian government. The executives, Eduardo Pezzuol and Leonardo Sperry, allegedly negotiated deals to ship 8,000 handguns to Fares Mohammed Hassan Mana’a, a Yemeni arms trafficker active in Africa. Reuters reports: Brazil’s … Read More …

-Ike

Well thats the last time i carry the one i got

Comment

Hahahaha, joke is on the Yemeni's when they actually try to use those pieces of crap.

Comment

I pretty much agree with txpitdog. I do kinda hate to blame an entir company for the actions of 2 former execs, though. Seems like THEY should have been charged instead of the company. But what the heck do I know? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
          Hahahaha, joke is on the Yemeni's when they actually try to use those pieces of crap.
          I think we should export Taurus guns to ISIS...

Comment

My taxi driver in NY was a Yemen. I should have asked him what gun he carries.

Comment

Wasn't a Taurus fan before due to past disappointments, this just helps solidify it

Comment

Dang...I guess The Judge performing flawlessly over the years is a fluke! I knew we never should have got one...must have been luck those 410's and 45 long colts did so well? Come on guys....

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                  Dang...I guess The Judge performing flawlessly over the years is a fluke! I knew we never should have got one...must have been luck those 410's and 45 long colts did so well? Come on guys....
                  there have been plenty of Judge failure issues reported.

Comment

Corrupt executives in Brazil? Never would have guessed that to even be a possibility.

Comment

If you look up fail on google, there will be a picture of The Judge...

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        there have been plenty of Judge failure issues reported.

This.

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        If you look up fail on google, there will be a picture of The Judge...
                        And this.

The judge is plagued with problems. You don't have to look very hard to find someone that's had issues with them.

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          Taurus is metal injection molded, so the parts break. Junk. Their webpage even has rhe repair status and it takes 6 months for repairs. Other manufacturers do not have online repair we pages making the assumption the failure rate is much lower with quality equipment.

Comment

Military Police recalled nearly 100,000 24/7 DS pistols because of an issue with accidental firing, which bled over into a class action lawsuit on multiple models which was settled for $39 million.

Comment

guess I also got lucky with my 709 slim. been absolutely flawless through close to 1k rounds so far. it ain't pretty, but it just flat works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X