Some Things You Should Know About Radical Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Things You Should Know About Radical Firearms

For full details, read the link below, but to make a long story short Radical Firearms contacted Primary & Secondary, LLC.​ to do a review of one of their rifles (see picture in link). Primary & Secondary has done several other reviews of rifles in the past (see links below) from various manufacturers. The review process is lengthy and thorough. 5,000 rounds and sometimes more. Failures are documented and reported. There's no sugar coating it. If the rifle sucks, that's how it goes. This isn't the kind of setup where you pay a dude at a magazine and he writes a glowing review of how great and wonderful the gun is. No. This is real world stuff and the chips fall where they do.

Official statement from Primary & Secondary regarding the events that transpired: https://primaryandsecondary.com/candid-and-unbiased/

Archer MFG review: https://primaryandsecondary.com/foru...ol-rifle.1499/

Sons Of Liberty Gun Works Review: https://primaryandsecondary.com/foru...e-review.1810/

The review was being done by a friend of mine that is associated with Primary & Secondary and also conducted the SOLGW review (see link above). He does these reviews when he is not working at his primary place of employment. As it turns out there were some issues with the first rifle that Radical sent out so they requested that the original rifle be sent back and that He (my friend from Primary & Secondary) continue the review with a different rifle.

See parts 1 & 2 of the attempted review here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/309414...14023418794651

To see the post you will need to be a member of that group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PrimarySecondary/

and here:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

To see the post you will need to be a member of that group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSPrimarySecondary/

Apparently the folks at Radical did not like the way the review was being conducted and instead of resolving the issue with my friend or the leadership at Primary & Secondary, they looked up his employer and went in to complain to his boss about the review. Keep in mind this review was in no way, shape or form connected to anything that the reviewer does where he works.

This move from Radical is un-ethical and completely un called for. They are dead to me. There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for what they did.

Please share this far and wide.

Primary & Secondary was founded with the purpose of providing current and accurate information to people that need it. Based on our mission this write up is necessary to provide the following i…

Just something to consider before spending your money...

Ike
    Last edited by BigTex.308; 08-24-2016, 04:55 PM.

Can you post it here, for those that aren't on Fakebook?

Comment

Originally posted by RingSteel View Post
      Can you post it here, for those that aren't on Fakebook?
      me too...what's the 411 on the rifle??

Comment

It is highly advised that you join the rest of us in the 21st century and get a Facebook account so you can appreciate the entire context behind the reviews but for you old farts...
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The review was not able to be completed due to the action Radical decided to take regarding the review.

Ike

Comment

Not on facebook, and can't read the stuff you posted. It's too small and blurred.

I don't agree with reviewers getting a "special rifle" to review. It may have higher quality parts, probably gets a lot more qc, inspection, and extra attention being built before being sent out also. Randomly order one then review it. Just as the average Joe will receive.

Comment

I don't do facebook either, but I have dealt with the OP on more than one occasion, and I'll take his word on this. Thanks for the heads up, Ike. I was considering radical for a future purchase, but not any more. Fair dealing is just as important as quality to me. There are too many companies out there that build quality products and deal fairly with folks to go with one that doesn't

Comment

Got a $65 radical barrel on sale at primary arms and have good luck with it. There are a lot of negative reviews about them on at-15.com regarding there barrel extensions but they have stepped up on there QC. Glad I got lucky. No affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                    It is highly advised that you join the rest of us in the 21st century and get a Facebook account so you can appreciate the entire context behind the reviews but for you old farts...
                    It is highly advised that you, & everyone else, cancel your Facebook account as all you're doing is promoting the left wing agenda. The more members they have, the more advertisers pay. The more money FB & it's associates make, the more they spend to promote all Liberal ideas, including killing the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                      I don't do facebook either, but I have dealt with the OP on more than one occasion, and I'll take his word on this. Thanks for the heads up, Ike. I was considering radical for a future purchase, but not any more. Fair dealing is just as important as quality to me. There are too many companies out there that build quality products and deal fairly with folks to go with one that doesn't
                      I haven't had any first account dealings with Ike, but several of my close friends have and it was nothing but positives, so I'd personally take Ike's word to the bank. Prior to reading this, I too was thinking about a couple future purchases on parts because they were a little cheaper. Not now and not ever.
                      Thanks for the bringing this to our attention Ike.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        It is highly advised that you, & everyone else, cancel your Facebook account as all you're doing is promoting the left wing agenda. The more members they have, the more advertisers pay. The more money FB & it's associates make, the more they spend to promote all Liberal ideas, including killing the 2nd Amendment.

Good to know.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. There are always give and takes at certain price points, but good customer service and upstanding business practices should never be sacraficed. Going to the guys place of employment crossed the line.

Comment

So basically they were retaliating, by going to his boss at his primary place of employment, even though the radical review was taking place as a second job?

Comment

Facebook is the DEVIL

Comment

Working...
                              X