AR sling / carry system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR sling / carry system

I have a standard sling the goes across my chest which leaves the rifle hanging muzzle down by my side.

I want something that carries the rifle in front of me that will allow acquisition and firing.

What is suggested?

Blue force vickers sling

Comment

Single point sling. I like these. http://www.urbanertslings.com/single-point-slings/
      Very well made. Very adjustable and can be configured in many carry setups.

Comment

Vickers blue force or viking tactics.

Comment

Vickers or Viking tactics as said above if you have to move a lot a single point sling can be a pain

Comment

I like my Magpul ms4 qd

Comment

I've got the VTAC (Viking tactics) on a 2 point setup and it works well. I'd recommend using QD attachments no matter what sling you go with.

Comment

VTAC or the Blue Force Gear Vickers 2pt slings are the way to go.

Single point slings are excellent if you like your rifle hitting you in the nuts and knees.

Ike

Comment

I only use single point in my SWAT gear, and only because I have so much stuff all over my vest that a 2 point gets caught up. I wish I could use two point in that thing.

Normal use I'm 2 point, connected at the end of the stock and the furthest forward point on my handguard. I can sling it across my back easily, and I can let it sit in front.

My sling is a home made Haley strategic d3. I love it, but didn't love his prices. About $25 in materials and a sewing machine and you can make your own minus the pad.

Comment

I use a 2 point. Had a single point in the past and it didn't work well for me. I connect to my stock and my handguard.

Mine is a Larue but there are plenty other good ones out there as well.

Comment

I prefer a single point for cqb/hands on work so when you move rifle to work with hands it won't "laze" any of your partners. I prefer a 2 point for "patrolling" work though. Magpul has really good single to 2 point slings now.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                        I like my Magpul ms4 qd
                        Best purchase I've made in awhile!

Comment

Have a magpul that can be used as a 1 or 2 point that I like alot I'm not a big tactical gu. It's the first slide g I bought and Ive been happy enough to not buy another to try and replace it I like being able to go from 1 to 2 pont easily

Comment

This one is a single or 2 point and made in Texas from a Veteran owned company

Comment

Working...
                            X