Yankees cheated...I can’t believe it 🙄🙄

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yankees cheated...I can’t believe it 🙄🙄

Finally it’s about to come out. Sorry arse Manfred about to be exposed. Anyone who thought the Astros were the only ones cheating is an...oh wait I can’t say that 😂👍👍

They will get a slap on the wrist and a pass just like Boston did.

Comment

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. Lol
        Thats not what the Ranger fans had to say about the Astros.

Comment

What did the Yankees do to be considered cheating?

Comment

A DraftKings bettor who sued the league for $5 million wants a letter written by MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred to be unsealed because it allegedly shows the Yankees' sign stealing went deeper than the league has revealed.

You beat me to it. I came on to post this. I would also like to see the real dirt on Boston's cheating in 2018. You know it was just as bad as the Astros if not worse and they were repeat offenders. The MLB is dirty and always has been. I still HATE Bud Selig.

Comment

They been cheating in baseball since it started.

Comment

Glad this finally came out. Just read the article.

Comment

Several of us called this months ago. They simply needed a scapegoat to shut down the sign stealing across the league. And they certainly weren’t gonna do that to one of the storied, historical franchises, the Yankees, Red Sox, the Dodgers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Several of us called this months ago. They simply needed a scapegoat to shut down the sign stealing across the league. And they certainly weren’t gonna do that to one of the storied, historical franchises, the Yankees, Red Sox, the Dodgers etc.
                    Dont forget the Cubs and the Brewers(Selig's team). All of them, along with the Astros, were rumored to have a sign stealing system using the replay camera or others before the Astros' story broke. It was pretty easy figuring out who was going to be the fall guy in that group.

Comment

I'm just impressed the Astros went to China to come up with the coronavirus to deflect some of the heat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y"]Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

"He did it too, HE DID IT TOO!"~Every 4 year old

Comment

If MLB doesn't get a product on the field this season, none of it matters anyway.

Comment

Why you stirring the pot? Aren't you azz deep in a tube in the Frio?

Comment

The Yankees got 26 or 27?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X