Let’s talk about what’s good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s talk about what’s good!

I watched a dude kill a big Ol Bear today! I could go to the store get what I wanted and buy some gas. You have got to love America. I’m going to eat a taco and water my yard. Make America greater.

I was finally able to get a haircut yesterday. Sure feels good and so does this beautiful weather.

Comment

Amen to that brother.
      I went to work And didn’t deal with any idiots. Even had a couple customer interactions and have stuff lined out for tomorrow. Had lunch with the wife and oldest which never happens ever. Just finished working out and now relaxing with the newborn and 2 year old. Will have a couple beers and keep on relaxing. Life is great in my book!

Comment

Support your local hard working barber. I like it.

Comment

One of my sons cut the grass. I am not even gonna ask which one.

Comment

I just ate a giant plate if Mexican food and a couple 5 gallon buckets full of chips and salsa. Have a beautiful wife and kids that would like nothing better than to sit down this evening and watch McClintock. I'd say thats pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
              I just ate a giant plate if Mexican food and a couple 5 gallon buckets full of chips and salsa. Have a beautiful wife and kids that would like nothing better than to sit down this evening and watch McClintock. I'd say thats pretty good.

I’m with ya. But I never get my money’s worth outta the meal because I gorge on chips n salsa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I spent the day at the deer lease with my 6 year old boy and the whole way home he kept asking why can’t we live at the deer lease. The boy is on the right track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was able to work and play with my dogs and go on a walk with my husband. Loving the beautiful cool mornings!

Comment

Aside from being too fat because i like to eat: Good health, great family, enough money. God is good.

Comment

Stock market fell 1800 points......oh, that’s a different thread. It’s ok though, I don’t want to die rich.....

Comment

Jesus died for me, a miserable, filthy, sinner, and I know and believe that with all my heart. I will join him in Heaven one fine day. God has blessed me more than I ever could think about deserving. Everything else is temporary and really doesn't matter. Besides that, I have a beautiful wife, three amazing children, and live in the greatest state in the best country on earth. We have to change our perspective and realize how much we have. Thanks for starting this thread!

Comment

My doctor said my blood work looks great and I can get off the blood thinners. My brother in law has beat the esophegeal cancer with surgery chemo and radiation. KCA�� I painted a fence, maintained the UTV, and organized the garage. The wife cut my hair again (some old white haired guy must have been before me)!. We had that Chile Verde for dinner, and I think there’s some marionberry pie ice cream for desert. Life is good.

Comment

At the drive in movies with the fam, ate some tacos in the car and fixing to buy some popcorn. Temp is getting lower and I’m contemplating pulling the top down on the wrangler.

Comment

I allowed someone to merge into traffic in front of me on I-35 today and got the “thank-you” wave! You remember the old “thank-you wave? It used to be ubiquitous in Texas but, until today, I hadn’t seen it in years.

Comment

Working...
                              X