4th of July.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th of July.

It’s coming. What’s everybody going to do? I’m planning on a long boat ride up the Colorado.

If my brother doesn't have his annual fireworks party at Cedar Creek, I'm going to hang in Tioga and have my own fireworks show at my place.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hoping I can take off work that night.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Im hoping it will be the first weekend we get to stay over at the lake property

Comment

Going to round top. Watch the parade. Then out to the family land for fajitas and fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Neighborhood party for the first time...should be a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunker Down In the corner of my room in the Fetal Position for 3 days like Biden.

No I’ll be cooking, partying, and swimming In the backyard with Family and Friends celebrating our Country.

Comment

Headed up to Cloudcroft with the family to do some trail riding. We normally hit Colorado for 7-10 days this time of year, but we have a 5 month olf and my sister and brother in law have a 6 month old. Not really feeling 8 hours in the car with such young kids, so we’re hitting up NM this time.

Comment

Planning on soaking in the salt hopefully catching some red fish

Comment

Madison River in Montana with the motor home, for about 10 days. Praying it doesn't snow again like last year, and the grizzlies leave us alone..... Catching big fat fish on trout flies.

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
                      Madison River in Montana with the motor home, for about 10 days. Praying it doesn't snow again like last year, and the grizzlies leave us alone..... Catching big fat fish on trout flies.
                      You sir win this 4th! The best 4th I’ve had was kayaking the Snake with bald eagles dive bombing in front of us for fish.

Comment

Rockport, unless our daughter is delivering our 1st grandchild a week early

Comment

Get on nextdoor and watch everyone complain about how fireworks scare their dogs ;-)

Comment

We go to Lake Limestone every year for a big party/reunion with family and friends.

Comment

Hopefully bow fishin choke all weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X