Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

I made it so far. Had a Dr. appointment yesterday and they texted saying to wear a mask. When I got there I said I didn't want to wear one... So I dodged that bullet! I was going to be upset I made it this far and then put a mask on LOL

I haven't

Comment

I have

Comment

I wore a camo buff mask the other day, but only because I was hunting. Only mask I've worn. (Took it off for the LDP and work that followed.)

Oops! I take that back. I did wear a mask when I bought my new truck a month ago. Dealership is owned by friends of mine. One of them has major health problems and his immune system is very compromised. They were (are) being super cautious and were asking everyone who entered their dealership to wear a mask. Out of respect for them, I wore the mask they gave me while I was in their building.
        Last edited by Shane; 06-04-2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Nope

Comment

I haven’t and never will, still don’t know anyone infected

Comment

I’ve shook hands, don’t wear mask and continued on with life as normal. I know it’s real because my dad tested positive and was in bad shape for almost 3 wks. He is 100% better now. I still wash my hands as I normally would.

Comment

I had to wear a mask at work

Comment

No mask still doing everything normally. Didn't change anything

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't wear a mask, nor will I. I had the virus, suffered through 3 weeks of crap, recovered, and am finally certified negative. I'm all for folks who choose to wear them. I hope it makes them feel warm and fuzzy.

Comment

I went to the dentist the other day, and the only thing they left unchecked was my prostate. BUT they didn't make me wear a mask. lol

My wife made me wear a mask into Jenny's Fried Chicken in Kirbyville on the way to the lake in the heat of all the hysteria. That was the most embarrassed I've been in my entire life. I told her never again will I wear a mask into public. Only way I'll wear a mask is if I feel I'm putting others at risk doing so.

Comment

Dr wouldnt renew my prescription for heartburn meds without a visit. Visit required a mask. They treated me like a leper and didnt really want me there. Was strange because I didnt want to be there either! Just renew script! They do nothing during visit that has anything to do with the medication.

Also wore one when at a steel vendor, was required to exit vehicle.

I have figured the whole time that I will get it. Might as well get it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                          No mask still doing everything normally. Didn't change anything

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
                          Same... I was even touching my face while reading this thread.

Comment

Me!

Comment

I have yet to wear one.

Comment

Working...
                              X