DEAL ALERT: Costa Del Mar Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sierra Trading Company has Costa Del Mar both 580G and 580P discounted for some frames

https://www.sierra.com/clearance~1/costa~b~3575/

Thanks. Looked and none of the jughead frames

Comment

Thanks. Gonna do a little Xmas shopping for my husband.

Comment

There went $106 and change

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Yep, Just ordered the Brines. They will go nice with the other pair I just bought 2 weeks ago for double the price.....great deal!

Comment

I need a pair of amber tinted Costas for two mountain fly fishing trips...any recommendations???

I was told the amber lenses were best for river fishing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a good deal on Brines in 580G

Comment

just ordered replacements for the ones I lost back in november ... for ~1/2 the $ I paid on the original pair

Comment

Reading this thread cost me $$

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Just a heads up. Costa was bought out. The warranty is no longer what it was. My wife said all of the pairs they sent in for warranty lately have not been honored. Still great sunglasses and a good price but don't expect them to take care of you if they break.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                        Just a heads up. Costa was bought out. The warranty is no longer what it was. My wife said all of the pairs they sent in for warranty lately have not been honored. Still great sunglasses and a good price but don't expect them to take care of you if they break.
                        They are still a lifetime warranty. I started the warranty process on two pairs last night. We will see what happens. They changed their system entirely - the issue before is Costa was covering cracked lenses from misuse under the warranty..now I imagine it will only be warranty defects covered.

Comment

Just ordered the Corbinas. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                            They are still a lifetime warranty. I started the warranty process on two pairs last night. We will see what happens. They changed their system entirely - the issue before is Costa was covering cracked lenses from misuse under the warranty..now I imagine it will only be warranty defects covered.
                            Yes manufacturer defects only now which will be hard to prove. They had one of the best warranties in the business because they would fix/replace broken parts pretty much for any reason. Now they don't. Good luck with yours.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                              Yes manufacturer defects only now which will be hard to prove. They had one of the best warranties in the business because they would fix/replace broken parts pretty much for any reason. Now they don't. Good luck with yours.
                              Update: Both of my glasses are covered under warranty.
                              One of them the rubber molded nose piece failed (third time this has happened on this pair), other pair the plastic lenses cracked above the nose over time.

It is worth noting that now you send in an online claim with pictures of the damage and they evaluate without ever seeing the glasses. I assume if they can't tell you have to send them in for further evaluation. One of my pairs is discontinued so they are letting me choose a new pair of equal value.
                              Last edited by KyleW; 06-01-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X