This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Already bought our tickets as well pretty much a waiting game at this point... my belief is by then we will be back to “normal” or atleast i pray we are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Season tickets were bought several months ago, but I have not pulled the trigger on my parking pass (usually cost about $1200 - $1500) so I am seeing how this season is going to work. If we do not have a tailgate, there is no reason to spend that much for that particular lot.

I have everything for LSU (flight, hotel, rental car), but not game tickets yet. I am a little nervous with pulling the trigger on my parking pass and LSU tickets on the secondary market and being able to get my money refunded.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Season tickets were bought several months ago, but I have not pulled the trigger on my parking pass (usually cost about $1200 - $1500) so I am seeing how this season is going to work. If we do not have a tailgate, there is no reason to spend that much for that particular lot.

I have everything for LSU (flight, hotel, rental car), but not game tickets yet. I am a little nervous with pulling the trigger on my parking pass and LSU tickets on the secondary market and being able to get my money refunded.

We did the same on parking I’ll gauge the temperature a little closer, it appears most people are doing the same as about half the parking is still available.... prior it would’ve been about 10% vacancy left at this point

Comment

This is how I see the Big 12 shaking out:

Okie State
        Oklahoma
        Texas
        TCU
        Everyone Else

This is how I see the SEC West shaking out:

Alabama
        LSU
        Auburn
        TAMU

I think the playoff is Oregon (they should be **** good this year), Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State.

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Current national champions

Was would be 15+ years ago

That team errr Joe Burrow... is long gone..

Quit living in the past [emoji23][emoji23]

Btw.. who will be your team when you start hating O because he doesn’t produce a national championship every year like Miles?[emoji23]
          Last edited by Smart; 05-27-2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I actually think the Texas vs LSU game should be a pretty good game, merely based on the fact that SR experienced Ehlinger vs First year starter in Brennan.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

Okie State
              Oklahoma
              Texas
              TCU
              Everyone Else

Alabama
              LSU
              Auburn
              TAMU

I think the playoff is Oregon (they should be **** good this year), Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State.
              I expect to beat Auburn this year with them losing a lot on D, and us returning a ton and a SR QB... If we don't Fisher seat is warm for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                That team errr Joe Burrow... is long gone..

Quit living in the past [emoji23][emoji23]

Btw.. who will be your team when you start hating O because he doesn’t produce a national championship every year like Miles?[emoji23]

I’d worry about your mond 2.0 leading y’all to a conference title first...i demand a higher standard than you do apparently prolly why yalls program is where it is....rent freeeee

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  I actually think the Texas vs LSU game should be a pretty good game, merely based on the fact that SR experienced Ehlinger vs First year starter in Brennan.
                  That's the way I see it as well. Texas will have a lot of experience on the field and LSU will be having to fill a lot of holes. The unknown to me is the new Texas coaching staff. Never good when you have to fire nearly your entire staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

Okie State
                    Oklahoma
                    Texas
                    TCU
                    Everyone Else

Alabama
                    LSU
                    Auburn
                    TAMU

Hard to argue that...Myles is the X factor I’m buying him being ready i hope he proves me right [emoji1374]

Comment

We comin'......again. The pundits are writing LSU off, and that's a mistake. No Joe Burreaux this year, but Brennan is no slouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                        That's the way I see it as well. Texas will have a lot of experience on the field and LSU will be having to fill a lot of holes. The unknown to me is the new Texas coaching staff. Never good when you have to fire nearly your entire staff.

Glad someone brought that up, and to add it’s a shortened offseason it’ll be a hard task on all the new faces across cfb to have the kinks ironed out quickly

Comment

I am just hoping there is a season! This is my sons Freshman year and he has an opportunity to be the starting QB at a NAIA school in South Dakota. (Dakota Wesleyan University) So far it seems like everything is on schedule, he reports for camp there on July 6th. Sucks that he is so far away, but he loved the school and the Medical program. He had closer offers in the NCAA Div II but preferred the total package at DWU.

I am also a UTSA season ticket holder so I want it go as scheduled as well for that. They are supposed to open the season against LSU! We plan to make the trip if they get to play (heard rumors that they only play conference games this year) Yes I know they will get spanked so no need to talk smack!

Speaking of LSU; in 1930 Dakota Wesleyan played LSU! Surprisingly the score was only 76-0.

Massive Louisiana State University is ranked No. 1 in this week's NCAA football poll. At the moment, the Tigers are the best college football team in the land.

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
                            I am just hoping there is a season! This is my sons Freshman year and he has an opportunity to be the starting QB at a NAIA school in South Dakota. (Dakota Wesleyan University) So far it seems like everything is on schedule, he reports for camp there on July 6th. Sucks that he is so far away, but he loved the school and the Medical program. He had closer offers in the NCAA Div II but preferred the total package at DWU.

I am also a UTSA season ticket holder so I want it go as scheduled as well for that. They are supposed to open the season against LSU! We plan to make the trip if they get to play (heard rumors that they only play conference games this year) Yes I know they will get spanked so no need to talk smack!

Speaking of LSU; in 1930 Dakota Wesleyan played LSU! Surprisingly the score was only 76-0.

https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/spo...eally-happened

Good luck to your son!

Comment

I'm a fair weather fan....rent free!!

Fify...

We'll see where yall are at when a Burrowless O doesn't win a championship in the next three years...

I imagine it will be a lot quieter on here.

Comment

Good luck to your son!

Thank you Sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X