What Bow blind chair????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Bow blind chair????

Looking into hunting out of elevated bow blinds next year and looking for ideas on comfy sturdy and QUIET chairs. What are your thoughts and experiences? Thanks

Redneck blind chair. Best one made and for a decent price. I’ve tried quite a few and this ones by far the best. Comfy, sturdy, and Quiet

The Perfect Comfortable Chair to Carry In Whether you are hunting in a box blind, ground blind, or in open field dove hunting, the Redneck Portable Hunting Chair is the ultimate hunting chair solution. The seat swivels independently from the back, which keeps the chair from bumping others inside the blind as you rotate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree with the above. well made and quiet.

Comment

Bass pro/blackout makes a really nice chair as well.

Comment

I like the Cabelas Blackout chair. Super comfortable and quiet. They’re on sale right now.

Comment

Chama chair if you dont care about price

Comment

Have read a few reviews on cabelas blackout bein loud. Thoughts from ppl who use em?

Comment

I got one from Cabela’s, must have gotten a bad one. It’s creaks and pops and is very uncomfortable after an hour or so of sitting motionless. Went to Academy and sat in a similar one. Same thing, noisy and pops. Found an old office chair at an estate sale, oiled all moving parts and it works great. Only spent $15.00. Biggest problem now is falling asleep in it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter15 View Post
                  Have read a few reviews on cabelas blackout bein loud. Thoughts from ppl who use em?
                  I have two of the blackout chairs and they are pretty quiet and I haven't had any issues. This season I shot a buck out of a ground blind just using a metal folding chair lol. If you buy those brand new they are super quiet also. If its a pretty big blind you could even look into a swivel office chair.

Comment

Try one of those molded plastic patio chairs. One piece, no noise, easy to slide in and out and comfortable. First used in Africa where we could set all day.

Comment

ALPS Stealth Outdoor hunting chair.
                      Love mine !!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter15 View Post
                        I’ve got three of them. I keep them greased up and they’re quiet.

Comment

Found a deal on Amazon

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got cheap folding boat pedestal seats in both of mine and they stink. how does the fabric on these ones hold up? I leave mine up all year.

Comment

Black Out, comfortable, quiet, has arms, adjustable legs and easy to carry

Comment

Working...
                              X