No announcement yet.

Jellystone Burleson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went last month. The kids had fun. Started out rough. We had a promotion code for 1/2 off on the cabin if we went beginning of the week. The online portal didn't appear to have a spot for the code and said continue instead of checkout. Needless to say we got charged the full price. They said they couldn't refund due to less than 30 days and couldn't correct it to due to a 3rd party booking agent. They did give us a golf cart for free to make it "right". They also had us and another person booked in the same cabin that we had to get fixed when we first got there. Despite all that it was ok and my blood pressue finally came down.

Comment

It’s pretty awesome!! Y’all will enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Hit up Hard 8 BBQ while you are there. You won't be disappointed.
        Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        Agree to disagree... The one in Stevenville is ok IMHO... This one is not as good as that, I live in Cleburne like 15 mins away and won't go

Frescos in Burleson is probably my favorite in town, get tacos castialls

Heard Good things about Jellystone. But never been there
        I live in Burleson and won’t ever go back to Blow Hard 8. If you want mexican food hit up Miranda’s right down the road. No experience with park but have heard nothing but good.

Comment

Burleson as well, possible happy hour?

Comment

Lived in one of the cabins for about 3 months back in 2007 during the Barnett boom. It was nice back then.

Comment

The new BBQ place in Joshua is legit !

Comment

Nannyslayer might weigh in on this since her BoyF is staying there, last I remember.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

As foe eats, everbody likes a somethun a little differently. Several places in the area. Have fun in my current hometown.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    The new BBQ place in Joshua is legit !
                    Name?

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                      Name?

K&S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You might try Babe's for meal.

Comment

We went two years in a row with my boys a few years back. We enjoyed it. Multiple activities to keep you busy. Take your own food and camp. Food is always better when camping.

Comment

They have a decent lazy river for us fat kids to water buffalo around in! They also have a great little kids water park too. Never stayed over cause we live 10 min from it.

Comment

The water park is fun and family friendly. Have heard anything good about hard 8 in burleson. Mojos had good nachos and grumps had good burgers.

Comment

Fyi... we had a great time!!! It is over priced but worth it...

Comment

Working...
                                X