Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protestors surround police station, chain doors, lock officers inside for 7 hours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no doubt that we are being fully engaged in an outright and open civil war on everything that America stands for. This is happening on TV, for the world to see in real time, with the barbarian's leaders making no bones about what they're intended end result is. The enemy is not at the gate, it has breached it and is actively attacking the silent majority's values, morals, history and our institutions. People had better wake up. The barbarians are being embolden more and more each second that this lawless, anarchist behavior is protected, covered up, and openly promoted by our worthless, radical, elected officials. What I see going on across my country every day sickens me. What is happening at this point is so far from and so far beyond what happened in Minneapolis it isn't funny.

There is an article on Fox News right now about one of the barbarians attacking a group of NYPD Officers with a pipe or pipe like object. Apparently the barbarians were blocking the Brooklyn bridge and said barbarian approached the group of Officers and opened up with his weapon, bloodying and injuring them in the attack. Funny thing is, one of the Officers was the NYPD Chief of the Department or whatever he's called. Apparently he is the highest ranking uniformed member of the Department. The article cited the fact that he had been widely praised a while back for kneeling with the barbarians in an open display of support for them.

Go ahead you idiot politicians and LE administrators, continue kneeling and bowing before the barbarians, its only a matter of time before they cut your head off while you idiotically kneel before them.
    Last edited by rockyraider; 07-15-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      Shouldn't they be charged with taking hostages, or kidnapping? Oh wait, that might hurt their feelings and we can't have that.
      False imprisonment.

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
      This is a perfect example of what mini guns are made for.
      Yep, sure some truth here.

-----------------------

These are well planed and organized attacks under the disguise of a peaceful protest to provoke national unrest(civil war) before the 2020 elections. They're trying to defeat Trump in the elections.

Comment

What the hell happened to “One riot, one Ranger”.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
          What the hell happened to “One riot, one Ranger”.

I believe that statue was removed

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            False imprisonment.

Yep, sure some truth here.

-----------------------

These are well planed and organized attacks under the disguise of a peaceful protest to provoke national unrest(civil war) before the 2020 elections. They're trying to defeat Trump in the elections.
            I promise if you or I lock LEOs in a station we would rack up a lot more charges than you could count. They'd blame every single crime during that period on us..because LEO would have stopped them all... Plus 1,000 more charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Every passing day it looks more and more like there is gonna be another civil war in this country.
              Yes please.
              I've grown weary of the talk.

Comment

Again your local government with no balls!

Comment

Did a man in that building have a weapon? Drop the badge, retire, resign or quit and fire that ****ing pistol. No chance Im gonna be taken hostage while armed. No ****in chance in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                    Every passing day it looks more and more like there is gonna be another civil war in this country.
                    yep, looks like the only solution to the problem; I hate the thought.

Comment

“Protesters” aren’t very intelligent!

Comment

Working...
                      X