Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome man.

Comment

Congrats to you brother! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Heck yeah man! Way to go! Keep up the awesome work!

Comment

Awesome man congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fantastic! I'm super proud of you! Not only for losing the weight and improving your health but also for telling the story! I could hug you right now! You are my hero!

Comment

Awesome job and totally worth it, for you and for your family! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Amazing job! Thanks for sharing your story! Don’t stop now! Your family is counting on you!

Comment

Thanks everyone...yalls comments make my heart warm.

For any of you guys that are struggling, I can't stress enough the importance of doing it with someone. The only way I've been able to keep going is the accountability and support I get from working along side someone else. my current fitness partner has quickly become my best friend, and we push each other daily to get one step closer to the goal. I've been blessed to find someone that is already in shape, but takes joy of living vicariously through me and working towards my goal. Without him, I probably wouldn't have done what I've done.

You have to leave your ego at the door, get help if you need help, and push every day. It sucks. It really sucks. But the 6 - 12 months of suck is nothing compared to the years of health and happiness you'll have when you get to where you want to be. The only person holding you back is yourself. Once I quickly realized that, it was still difficult, but not AS difficult.

Comment

Keep it up brother. I signed up for Fit Father Project and today is my day 1.

I'm at 303 and shooting for 185.

Thanks for sharing and hang tough

Comment

This is my new favorite thread! Congratulations, Chris!!! I’m very happy for you and your family! Stay after it, buddy!

Comment

You are doing great !!! Be mindful the losing weight is the easy part, keep it off is the hard part (Speaking from experience). Lots of folks are proud of you, keep it up.

Comment

This is the best story I’ve seen on TBH in a long time. Maybe ever! I’m very proud of, and rooting for you! Please keep us updated on your journey. God bless you and your family.

Comment

Awesome job man!!! Keep up the hard work

Comment

Awesome write up Chris. Keep it up man. U CAN DOOOO ITTT!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X