Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
    Small world as I know Eddy as well...place is looking good
    I agree, but most people dont admit to knowing him,lol.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
      i agree, but most people dont admit to knowing him,lol.

Sent from my sm-n970u using tapatalk
      😂

Comment

Well aint no turning back now. That is daylight in that crack all the way through the cabin.

Comment

Here is KHYI showing off his hard work. Hes patiently waiting on two shipping containers to be delivered this morning.

Comment

The containers were delivered today and now it's time to get them leveled up solid then start on building a cover between them. I cleared the trees where the contsiners are sitting last sunday. Crazy thing is with a little help from some flame promoting liquids the pile went up quick. I hope to have the roof frame built before the weekend is over. Dang its already HOT out there!

Comment

finishing this Sunday, we had more progress. My amazing wife and I built the roof frame between th containers. We got two sheets of R panel screwed down before it got stupid hot.

Comment

You’re getting after it! Great thread!

Comment

I was in and now im back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                    You’re getting after it! Great thread!
                    I was glad to get back to the office today to take a break. This is going to be a rough summer with the heat index already above 100 in mid June.

Comment

We had a huge win yesterday on the land! We were finally able to get half of our soon to be house brought in yesterday and the other half should arrive today. This is so exciting for us since we have been waiting months to get this thing moved in there. It looks like I will be shopping for metal roofing material come this friday so I can get the house in the dry. I also was able to finish up the container roof i started last weekend.

Comment

We got the house put back together last week and I started on rebuilding the exterior. There was a rotten area around the front door that i have repaired and I also replaced some of the damaged siding. We also bought new exterior doors and as of now the front one is set and ready for trim.

Comment

Here's a quick update on the house. We were able to get the new roof put, along with all the siding and osb repair last week.
                          Its really coming along nicely, I just need more time away from work the get it done. The next step will be trimming out the windows, doors, and corners.

Comment

This place looks awesome! Great job.

Comment

I've been hitting it pretty steady on the cabin. I got the new trim nailed up and spent a few days caulking. I finally was able to spray today. I got 5 gallons on it for the first coat and it needs another to finish it off. It looks great but there is some of the old color still peaking out in places. Im picking up another bucket at sherwin williams in the morning then back at it. We will be painting the doors and trim tomorrow evening is all goes right.

Comment

I like the color.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X