Two man boats- Anyone have/use one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two man boats- Anyone have/use one?

Anyone use a boat like this? Been wanting one for years just never pulled the trigger. Would use only on small lakes and ponds and with a trolling motor.
    Thoughts?? Anyone have one they ate thinking on selling??
    Attached Files

we use to fish out of one in the early 90's at Lake Fork. Caught a bunch of fish out of it.

Comment

I’ve had two of them over the years. They will float

Comment

Bought one in the early 90's and used to fish ponds all over with it in high-school and used it alot in Sheldon reservoir. They are great pond bass busters for sure

Comment

Yep I have one use it in ponds it’s great. Not looking to sell though

Comment

Originally posted by wes View Post
            we use to fish out of one in the early 90's at Lake Fork. Caught a bunch of fish out of it.
            We did too as kids.

I have had some freaking epic fishing trips out of one of those leaving out of mustang resort.

Did a whole lot of fishing at sam rayburn in it too.

Had a 3hp evinrude and a trolling motor. Then upgraded to a 5hp merc. Good times for sure.

Comment

They work great! I have caught a bunch of fish out of them!

Comment

I have one. I use it to fish with my kids (one at a time) in farm ponds. It is not a true 2 man boat. Really, a 1 1/2 man. I am full grown at 6'4 250# and I would not put 2 of me in that thing. It rocks a lot when anyone stands up. It is only rated for 350# and I would stick to that. Great for getting close to fish quietly. I have caught tons of fish with it.

Comment

Friends in Florida use on the bass pits all the time. None are bigger than 50 acres, and this is perfect.

Comment

10 lb. bass, Mustang at Lake Fork, catch lots of fish in this boat.

Comment

Grew up fishing on that with my dad. Great boat for smaller ponds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have one on our ranch pond. Actually we have a 2 man like pictures and a 14” aluminum John boat and I’d take the 2 man plastic one out all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

We had one when I was a kid that had a live well on board. That thing was seeet

Comment

I have an old Jr Bass made in Arlington back around 80. I used to use alot but it's been sittin down by the barn for years. I keep sayin I'm gonna fix er up but havn't. Anybody want a make a reasonable offer can drag her home

Comment

One of the dumbest things I ever did was take my wife out in ours to Mitchell's Cut in Sargent. We got across to fish the bay ok, but coming back the tide was ripping and that little 45lb thrust trolling motor wasn't doing much.

Now, it sits on her parents gravel pit pond, where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                            X