No announcement yet.

Danner Snake boots vs Chips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real Justin boots with the thick crepe sole are the best/toughest boots I've ever had. Not the ones at Academy.

My first pair lasted over 10 years with original soles. My second pair are 5 years old.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is where I have always bought mine, usually pick them up when I am hunting down that direction:

Offering a wide variety of Snake Boots for Men and Women by Justin, Chippewa, Lacrosse, Danner, Rocky Irish Setter & More.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
        Get the Danners. You won’t regret it.
        This

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
          It doesn't look like these boots have a zipper for on an off. How tough are they getting on and off?
          Depends. If it's hot and your feet are sweaty it's a bit of a issue. If not sweaty they slide right off.Size was what it should be. Break in was no issue.
          Last edited by Abcdj; 01-24-2020, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
            This is where I have always bought mine, usually pick them up when I am hunting down that direction:

https://snakeboots.com/

Do they have a pretty good selection in store???

Comment

I've never worn Chips, but I can't imagine them being more comfortable than my Danner Pronghorns!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                Do they have a pretty good selection in store???
                Yes, in the past. To the point, it was almost like an episode of hoarders . I haven’t been there in a while, though. Last I heard the old man was wanting to sell out to someone else to take over the place.

Comment

I have the danner pronghorns. Been great so far...

Comment

Working...
                  X