Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya later TCU....

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Honestly it won’t matter. They aren’t going to play this year and by the time the next actual kickoff gets here, nobody will remember this was even an issue.

LSU tigers back to back champions!

Print the shirts boys we going back to back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 08-03-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
      No they did not. Some players have come out and said the accuser isn't being honest about what was said.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Why, am I not surprised...….

Comment

CFB 2020? Joke Town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NFL season isn't gonna happen either. They are seeing what these antics have done to NBA and MLB and Nascar viewers and hope by next year this is all long gone.....blame it on Covid vs suicide

Comment

Player looking for something to be triggered about.

Comment

Quote from Dylan Jordan... "I was promised early playing time during recruitment which never happened."

Sure seems like there is intent behind a disgruntled player who isn't as great as he was told while he was coming up through HS. Welcome to the real world where people are better than you and you can't complain just work harder.

Comment

False claims of bias cast a shadow of doubt when real bias takes place. Too many use it as an excuse for personal short comings and not having their wishes come true.....

Comment

I don't like GP but this is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                    No they did not. Some players have come out and said the accuser isn't being honest about what was said.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    Doesn't matter anymore. Instead of the old adage is "sex sells", it's "outrage/victimhood" that sells.

Comment

I bet you he has an ugly girlfriend.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Two sides to every story, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. While GP probably should not have used the word repeatedly to express his position, it wasn't anything like what is being portrayed by some.

Comment

What I read is GP told the player to stop saying the n- word and the idiot kid couldn't figure out what he meant so GP spelled it out for him. He should have his scholly pulled and sent packing.

Comment

I wonder what actually happened...

Comment

Coach has already had SEVERAL players of all races come to his defense. its starting to come out that this is player isn't happy about his status with the team. It was only a few kids that skipped practice. Patterson has apparently already apologized for using a slur (even though given the context, he shouldn't have). Seems like the University is standing behind him, but in this climate....who knows....... I'll be shocked, if there isn't some form of protest to follow.....

Comment

God hates frogs

Comment

Working...
                                X