Rage Broadhead Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Broadhead Review

I bought a package of Rage Broadheads online several months ago. I got 12 of them for just over $13. Finally decided to give one of them a try this week. Here is my unbiased review.

I’ll never use the original Rages with the v like tip but all in all this one performed well for something that cost a little over one dollar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get ready for the haters........

Comment

I bought some of those too. Mine were not very sharp but after sharpening them I killed 2 Javelinas and a couple of does. I did get pass through on everything but I shoot a Bowtech.

Comment

Did you have to sharpen them? Can you give us the specific name of the "store" you bought them from? There are dozens of different sellers of these. I doubt they are all the same. Thanks, good video.

Comment

Those are the Chinese rip offs.........

Please update your video, to the correct title.

Comment

We call them Chinadermics.

Comment

Nothin wrong with them and they’re dang near identical but yeah they’re not real hypodermics. The ones I got weren’t very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceCrushed View Post

Good review, but the above is correct. This is not Rage’s product and starting a review by advertising it is about a different product kinda stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Did you have to sharpen them? Can you give us the specific name of the "store" you bought them from? There are dozens of different sellers of these. I doubt they are all the same. Thanks, good video.

I have no idea what store. I went to order some Muzzy replacement blades and these popped up also. I wouldn’t say I had to sharpen them but I did just for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                    Good review, but the above is correct. This is not Rage’s product and starting a review by advertising it is about a different product kinda stinks.

I think I clarified that in the video. They were marketed as Rage heads.

Comment

I thought you did a great job on the review...very informative and that head sure did a number on that doe.

Comment

fixed blades rule!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          I think I clarified that in the video. They were marketed as Rage heads.

Agreed but your title and description still say Rage Broadhead. Like I said good review.

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceCrushed View Post

If they are that cheap they are knockoffs

When I opened my Trypans to take them out of the package I did the unthinkable and almost bled out.

Point being they didn't need to be sharpened AT ALL

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Working...
                              X