Best Side x Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buckwild17 View Post
    Any dealer recommendations local or out of state ???
    HOFFPAUIR POLARIS
    I have bought 2 from them and have sent 6 people there to buy.I've never been able to beat their price.They delivered one to Houston for a friend of mine free of charge If I remember right.They also sell Can Am.
    You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I have the Pioneer 1000 and love it.

Comment

Been happy with the mule pro. Will not have another Polaris ranger

Comment

With the Honda Pioneers coming so far i figured there would be more Pioneer Fans, i was hoping to hear from a few to see if its worth checking them out...Looking for the quietest one i can find but dont plan to purchase until 2019...Looks like prices are getting hammered on the 2018’s as 2019 gets here...
          Anyone have thoughts on the AC systems long term in the new Rangers?
          Is it worth the money or is going to be like buying a tractor with AC and having to get it fixed all the time?

Comment

Honda beats them all for durability and functionality, tried all of them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Loanman View Post
              With the Honda Pioneers coming so far i figured there would be more Pioneer Fans, i was hoping to hear from a few to see if its worth checking them out...Looking for the quietest one i can find but dont plan to purchase until 2019...Looks like prices are getting hammered on the 2018’s as 2019 gets here...
              Is it worth the money or is going to be like buying a tractor with AC and having to get it fixed all the time?

My pioneer is a beast... I’ve been in Kawasaki, and Polaris. Quieter, and better riding. Pretty quick get up and go too. The 500s and 700s suck, the only one I’d buy is the 1000.

Comment

Mule Pro here, I have had Mules since they came out, they just do not break down

Comment

I have a Mule Pro FXT. It is solid as a rock.

Comment

I have the Kawasaki Teryx 2-seater. Love it. Great performance, mileage, and easier to work on than some others. Three year factory warranty too!

Comment

Originally posted by buckwild17 View Post
                      Any dealer recommendations local or out of state ???
                      Antlers motorsports in Oklahoma if you go with a can am or polaris.
                      I bought a defender max from them a few months back and love it. Good people to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Loanman View Post
                        I test drove a pioneer 1000 before i decided on a defender. Was well built and had plenty of power but to me was much louder when accelerating or slowing down and not as smooth as the cana ams.

Comment

I love my Mahindra Roxor

Comment

Love my Mule Pro!

Comment

Honda for work, Ranger for riding around lease and ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                                My pioneer is a beast... I’ve been in Kawasaki, and Polaris. Quieter, and better riding. Pretty quick get up and go too. The 500s and 700s suck, the only one I’d buy is the 1000.

I couldn't get pass the wining noise the pioneer makes. The one I rode was louder than both the Pro FXT and ranger 900.

Can-am looks like it is worth checking in to.

Comment

Working...
                                X