Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was on the game management part of TBH. I hope no one minds if i move it over h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was on the game management part of TBH. I hope no one minds if i move it over h

need to read the whole thing. you can not keep any meat it gos to the indian revs.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
      need to read the whole thing. you can not keep any meat it gos to the indian revs.
      Need to read the whole thing. You may or may not come home with up to one Buffalo. Sounds like a hell of an adventure either way.

Comment

You need to manage everything walking around out back. Just put this on the original thread. What about the wild horse and donkey management plans???

A guy I like here has a nice piece of property next to a state park that barely manages their deer. Pigs, Racoons, Armidillos, etc are out of control and there will never be a reasonable critter to acre management plan.
        Management should take a total look at what is walking around.......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          You need to manage everything walking around out back. Just put this on the original thread. What about the wild horse and donkey management plans???

A guy I like here has a nice piece of property next to a state park that barely manages their deer. Pigs, Racoons, Armidillos, etc are out of control and there will never be a reasonable critter to acre management plan.
          Management should take a total look at what is walking around.......
          Indeed. Somehow horses earned native status but hogs are pests, even though they are both non-native species.

Not saying I’m smarter than the biologists, but something seems to be off.

Comment

This sounds……..interesting……

The hunter must be able to haul the carcass without motorized assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
              This sounds……..interesting……
              It’s only 2000 lbs

Comment

You do get part of the meat.
                No thanks for me, bison would not pack out very easily.
                From the website:

How much meat will I be able to keep? Will I be able to keep the head or hide?
                Grand Canyon National Park will transfer bison carcasses to Arizona Game and Fish Department at the end of each volunteer/ operation period. Arizona Game and Fish Department may distribute what they choose to skilled volunteers on the last day of their service. Skilled volunteers may share with Support Volunteers. Carcass distribution will not exceed one bison per volunteer team. Any parts not desired by volunteers will be transferred to the Tribal governments of GCNP’s 11 traditionally associated tribes.

Comment

Working...
                X