Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    You will have another chance, It's dropping now and if it gets below 0.10 I'm loading up on it. and this time I'm not selling. I got in a 0.08 for 6000 shares back in Feb and watched it drop for months when if got back to 0.08 I sold thinking it could drop back down.
    I’m doing the exact same. Bought some in the low 20’s but if it drops under .10 I’m going to hammer it and hold.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Rough night for Doge...about time to buy a little more I guess. [emoji848]
      Getting close for another buy for sure. I think it could drop a bit more over the weekend then maybe run back up next week again. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
        What’s the downside to Uphold? Looks like it basically costs nothing, which means the user’s personal info is almost always their commodity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        If you look at the purchase price or sell price of each crypto, you'll see that take a percentage. No free lunch.

Also, DO NOT use a credit card for purchasing crypto, your CC company will consider it a cash advance and you get hit with a pretty good fee.

Comment

I'm an absolute newbie to these things. I bought $50 in Doge late last night.

Anybody have input? I see y'all talking about this buy when low, hold whatever. Should I get more? What do y'all use to make decisions on these things?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            I'm an absolute newbie to these things. I bought $50 in Doge late last night.

Anybody have input? I see y'all talking about this buy when low, hold whatever. Should I get more? What do y'all use to make decisions on these things?

Given that it's at an all time high, you're not buying when it's low...

Comment

I have around 9k coins [emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got in very early. I have over 18k coins. Very happy at the moment lol. I bought when it was not even a penny.

Comment

For those looking to get into dogecoin, is it too late? Should we wait for it to drop?

Comment

I think it goes up to a few bucks IMO. I'm holding

I don't think it's too late, but to get it cheap, that door is closing fast.

Comment

Oh dang, forgot a bought a few more when it started to rise. I have over 20K coins

Comment

Y'all think they are going to drop anymore before they keep climbing?

Comment

I bought $10 worth back in January...now up $60 or so. Has been the most fun investment ever. TO THE MOON BABY!!!

Comment

I bought when it was the low low!! The percentage gains are what to watch from what I’ve learned. My thoughts are buy whole ethereum if you have the cash or whole Bitcoin if you’re rich 😳 I’ll shamelessly throw this up here if you want to join Robinhood. “Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock 🤝” https://join.robinhood.com/jamesw-4fd65da HOWEVER! I think voyager is the better way to trade cryptos but it’s only cryptos and you can get VEchain on it

Comment

Here’s a voyager invite with perks “I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.”

Use code 7633B9 or this link to claim your BTC:

Track Your Claim and Recovery in Voyager’s Bankruptcy Case. Our platform provides real-time updates on your claim’s status, initial recovery progress, and essential details about the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

Total newbie here...So let’s say you make some money and want to cash some out, how is this done? Transfer from robinhood to bank account?

Comment

Working...
                                X