A prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A prayer

I cling to You, Oh Heavenly Father, for I can rest assured, knowing You will never forsake me.
    You hold me in the palm of Your hands and from this moment on, my heart shall not fear, it shall hold no worry or sadness.
    I declare that every burden, every issue, and every situation has already been resolved by the most high God. I declare hat I have been set free.
    Today, I will step out in Faith completely trusting You and let that overflowing, bubbling, abundant, joy that only You can provide, consume my mind, heart and soul. In Jesus’ precious name I pray, Amen!

Amen!

Comment

Yessir, that'll get a big ol' AMEN from me too!!

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Sometimes we know god is watching over us. This prayer proved it to me once again.
          Thank you for sharing. Amen

Comment

Praise God!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen! And Again, Amen~!

Comment

Amen

Comment

A sincere, meaningful prayer. The “step out in Faith completely trusting You” is a powerful phrase. Amen!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                            I cling to You, Oh Heavenly Father, for I can rest assured, knowing You will never forsake me.
                            You hold me in the palm of Your hands and from this moment on, my heart shall not fear, it shall hold no worry or sadness.
                            I declare that every burden, every issue, and every situation has already been resolved by the most high God. I declare hat I have been set free.
                            Today, I will step out in Faith completely trusting You and let that overflowing, bubbling, abundant, joy that only You can provide, consume my mind, heart and soul. In Jesus’ precious name I pray, Amen!
                            Amen!!
                            This ole Baptist boy Gona Shout!!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X