When Bobcats Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    saw this the other day. not sure if it's a crazy video or a great video!
    I'd say both!

Comment

Not sure what is scarier; the rabid bobcat or a guy running around in shorts and cowboy boots with a gun in his hand and his finger on the trigger!

cricman

Comment

I watched this last week, it has been shared all over the place since. My wife's friend just sent it to her, her friend thought it was funny. That looked like some scene from some old comedy. I had to watch it about five times, before I figured out what was going on and that it was real, and not staged. The first two or three times watching it, with no sound, I was sure it was staged. Then watching it with the sound and opening up the video large and finally seeing the bobcat, jumping up attacking the guy's wife, I think realized it was not staged.

Seeing the guy, holding the cat up and then running to the yard and chunking it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Then him pulling his gun and going after it, was just icing on the cake.

I still want to know where this happened at.
        Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 04-19-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Quite possibly the greatest video in the history of the internet.
          His audio from start to finish is priceless.

Comment

If you have to go hand to hand with a cat like that, your best option is to choke it out, killing it!

Comment

Dude sounded like Chris Farley when he shouted “it was a bobcat attacked my wife”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                Wife looked like she was carrying a pet carrier. Wonder if they have a cat and it was scented with their house cat. Crazy. I would have launched that thing a lot further than he did. That was awesome.
                The wife was holding a pet carrier with their cat in it, article said they were taking it to the vet. Bobcat must have smelled the cat in the carrier and this initiated the attack.

Comment

Comments underneath the video say he was successful in shooting said cat and it tested positive for rabies. But the comments after that are priceless! LOL

Comment

Crazy Video for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got a buddy who got in a tussle with a rabid coon. I wasn’t there, but the way he tells the story, reminds a lot of this video.

And he told me the rabies vaccination ain’t no joke!

Comment

Glad everyone is ok but that was funny as hell! Dude didn't realize what it was until he was holding it up like he was the lion king. "OH MY GOD ITS A BOBCATTT!!".

Comment

He needs to wash his car...and change his drawers!

Comment

Holy Jesus. That toss across the yard was hilarious.hahahahahahaha

What was she doin, trying to put it in a pet carrier? You'd have a hard time getting a house cat in one if it didn't wanna go let alone a bobcat.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                              I’ve got a buddy who got in a tussle with a rabid coon. I wasn’t there, but the way he tells the story, reminds a lot of this video.

And he told me the rabies vaccination ain’t no joke!
                              One of my buddies had one climb in a canoe and bite him one time when he was trapping. Said that sucker chewed up his waders and bit the crap out of him. He tossed it off of him and it was coming back for more when he smacked it between the eyes with an axe. That story is pretty hilarious when he tells it.

Comment

That is hilarious!

“I’m gonna shot that F$$$$r”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X