No announcement yet.

prayers needed - divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for you, buddy! You wll get through this.

Comment

Prayers for you and family. Sorry to hear. Good luck.

Comment

Well man, as far as divorces go it at least sounds like yours is mutually agreeable. Hate it for the kids. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Divorce is hard but in the end worth it. My ex get along better today than ever married. Prayers fr you, your ex and the kids

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            I said i needed prayers for strength when I tell the kids and for the kids.

This is my 2nd but that one didn't involve kids. This one is way harder.

Actually i didn't request anything but prayer for strength tonight and for the kids. Hell if you want add my soon to be ex in your prayers too. I pray she finds happiness.

The comment about lower my standards with alcohol was just a poor attempt to be funny when I was trying to clarify that this divorce isn't about alcohol.
            I read the “lower standards” comment as an attempt at humor. I haven’t experienced divorce but have been along for a few with friends and family, I suggest you say very little on here about your situation or thoughts until it’s all over. As you said, it should go fine as long as you don’t say anything “stupid”, saying anything stupid in print could go real bad real quick. Prayers up for this evening.

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers for all, especially the kids.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent brother I’ve been through a couple and it’s no fun. Hardest thing I ever did was tell my 6yr old son I would no longer be living with them. It was a hard and confusing time for him.

Comment

Prayers up my man. God has a plan.

Comment

prayers sent brother; especially for the kids

I'm here if you need someone to talk to

Comment

Even when you think there is no hope, there may still be some. Idk what your situation is, but I feel as if a lot of marriages can be saved with a whole lot of forgiveness, admittance to being wrong “of either party” and taking some red words of wisdom from the good book. It may be worth a try.

Comment

Thanks yall. It went better than expected.

Now the hard part - them not with me at night. Starting with my wife getting them first.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                              Even when you think there is no hope, there may still be some. Idk what your situation is, but I feel as if a lot of marriages can be saved with a whole lot of forgiveness, admittance to being wrong “of either party” and taking some red words of wisdom from the good book. It may be worth a try.
                              This. Nothing is impossible with God brother. Been married for 27 years bro and there have been plenty of times I wanted to drag up but didn’t. I’m sure she could say the same as well.
                              A friend of mine was married for fourteen years and totally blindsided by his wife when she told him “I’m done”. Leaving the children was the hardest part for him as well. As said above, he never missed his weekend and it’s not uncommon for him to load em up and take em skiing. Last time I spoke with him he was taking them to an aquarium in Alabama.
                              He is cordial with his x and there has been plenty of times that she asked him to take em when something came up in her life. And other than the separation from his kids, he says he’s happier without her.
                              Best wishes to all of y’all.

Comment

I pray for all of you. Please tell us that you hired the lawyer. If not, please hire one. Speaking from experience. I promise you that you need a lawyer .

Comment

Working...
                                X