X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    And boom there goes weigmann
    Since Klubnik is a legacy, I wonder if this will help in his recruitment for "others", not named TAMU.

Comment

Sounds like Texas and LSU are batteling it out for some 3* Pro style kid out of Cali to add to the '21 class and he may be headed to the forty as a PWO.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        And boom there goes weigmann

Jimbo sweeps in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Since Klubnik is a legacy, I wonder if this will help in his recruitment for "others", not named TAMU.

I just read Conner is a projected 2nd round baseball pick.

The other kids shouldn’t let this commitment change anything

Comment

I saw a television interview (Houston Sportscaster) with LJ Johnson last night. He was extremely well spoken and humble. I think he is going to have a great 3 years in Aggieland!

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              Jimbo sweeps in

Looks like Herman was interested in his abilities. I’ve never heard of the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He's a great athlete (both baseball and football). He's got some wiggle too, similar to someone who wore #2 a few years back.

The stable of QB's that are going to be on campus are extremely gifted athletes when you consider King, Stowers, and now Weigman.

Comment

I just read Conner is a projected 2nd round baseball pick.

The other kids shouldn’t let this commitment change anything

Interesting, I saw where they plan on him playing SS in Cstat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    He's a great athlete (both baseball and football). He's got some wiggle too, similar to someone who wore #2 a few years back.

The stable of QB's that are going to be on campus are extremely gifted athletes when you consider King, Stowers, and now Weigman.
                    That is a very good get for the Aggies. I think Weigman is the best prospect of those three.

Comment

2021 3-star out of Cali Cole Lourd commits to Texas. His grandfather was Jim Bob Moffett. That is a very talented PWO get. He got screwed by not having a senior season. He would have had plenty of P5 offers to choose from.

Good get from Sark to get some bodies into the QB room.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Interesting, I saw where they plan on him playing SS in Cstat.

We’ve lost some good ones in the past to the MLB draft. Hopefully this kids gives college a try.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          2021 3-star out of Cali Cole Lourd commits to Texas. His grandfather was Jim Bob Moffett. That is a very talented PWO get. He got screwed by not having a senior season. He would have had plenty of P5 offers to choose from.

Good get from Sark to get some bodies into the QB room.

Nice! Sounds like he was headed to LSU until Sark called.

Comment

We’ve lost some good ones in the past to the MLB draft. Hopefully this kids gives college a try.

Honestly, I wish baseball had to go the college route and in a similar fashion as CFB. I’m selfish because I enjoy the collegiate game better. Lol

Comment

I've read Weigman wants to play D1 football, that's his dream.

Obviously 6 figs talk in baseball, but his goal is to play QB

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                I saw a television interview (Houston Sportscaster) with LJ Johnson last night. He was extremely well spoken and humble. I think he is going to have a great 3 years in Aggieland!
                                I saw that interview also and agree, thought it was cool he kinda grinned after he said “next 3 or 4 years”.

Comment

Working...
                                X