Bob "Jank" knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob "Jank" knives

I haven't seen a Jank knife post in a long time. How is Bob? Is he on vacation?

Ii saw he posted some stuff right around New Years. Hope all is well with him and his family.

Comment

He posted a knife or two before Christmas and i was lucky enough to get the drop on one before it was gone. Bought it for my husband for Christmas and he loved it!

Mr. Jankowski told me to tell my husband that his knife was to be used and not sequestered away in a case or display simply to be admired. So, at this very moment, my husband is on his way to South Texas to go hunting, and he took his knife with him. To be used.

Comment

He posted pictures of one he finished on Facebook a couple of hours ago.

Comment

Probably busy makin another beautiful knife

Comment

Originally posted by Shu View Post
            He posted pictures of one he finished on Facebook a couple of hours ago.
            Good to hear he is cranking out knives.

Comment

Spoke with him not long ago, he just knocked out the 3 knives for the Oklahoma buck contest and a personal one for me

Comment

He builds some good looking stuff.

Comment

Hopefully he’s doing fine. Bought a knife from him back in October and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is good according to the text I just got-never had the pleasure of meeting him in person but done some business with him and can’t wait to do more

Comment

I'm doing fine guys, I've just had some economic set backs. Hopefully, I'll get back soon, been selling some on my FB page and on another forum.

Thanks for asking.
                      Bob <><
                      Last edited by Bjankowski; 01-22-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Glad you are still at it!! Hope to see some new knives posted soon.

Comment

Got worried when I saw this title. Glad to see your kicking still

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                            Got worried when I saw this title. Glad to see your kicking still
                            Thanks bro, I'm still kicking. My Associate Sponsorship has expired even though Mary has not removed it from my Avatar. I won't post knives for sale until I pay for it, I'm certainly not going to abuse my privilege's. I just can't afford it right now.

Comment

Thanks to anonymous who paid my sponsorship, I can't ever repay pay your generosity and I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I do have my suspicions however knowing how humble this brother is, he want's to keep it that way.

Thanks so much bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X