Flounder Gigging Guide Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flounder Gigging Guide Help

Looking for a good gigging guide around the Rockport area for 4 guys for the night of June 29th. I've already contacted Surrender at Sunrise and Nightstalker (both booked). Does anybody have a guide they'd vouch for around that area. Not looking to kick any tires, I'm ready to book right now. If you've got any recommendations, please send them my way.

Thanks in advance,
    Al

Brezina was talking good about these guys on facebook.
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Not sure where he is located out but I see a lot of good things about the nightstalker guide service

Comment

I feel like I'm being trolled. Am I being trolled?

Comment

Capt. Dupnik runs late trips as well. I know there are a couple more guides but wouldn't think of spending money with anyone other than surrender at sunrise in this area.

Comment

He was the first guy I called, but he's booked.

Comment

Surrender at Sunrise with Capt Dave Dupnik believe me he is the best!!!
              Dave is easy going easy to get along with and knows the area like if he owes its!
              Tell him RO sent u lol

Comment

I guess nobody reads the whole post.

Comment

Have you considered surrender at sunrise? If they aren't booked I've heard great things about nightstalker.

Comment

Hey, maybe I should go with Surrender at Sunrise or Nightstalker?

Comment

Originally posted by sir huntsalot View Post
                      I feel like I'm being trolled. Am I being trolled?
                      Im sorry but I cant help but laugh! Sorry.....

Comment

Originally posted by sir huntsalot View Post
                        Hey, maybe I should go with Surrender at Sunrise or Nightstalker?
                        I'd call first and make sure they aren't booked.

Comment

Alan, give me a call. Got a trip planned First weekend in June. I’ll fill you in on success afterwards

Comment

Will do buddy. Good to see you still hanging around.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                              I guess nobody reads the whole post.
                              I read the whole post, I know that Dupnik runs "late trips" or doubles, these are done once he finishes with first trip of the evening. My suggestion was to see if he was already booked for or would run a late trip on that evening that the OP was hoping to charter a trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X