No announcement yet.

Need a good Toyota dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Hass Toyota in I-45 in spring I have bought two from them and have never had a problem.

Comment

Try C.Hill at Autonation Toyota on Gulf Freeway. Just bought a Camry from him. He did me right

Comment

Keeping this alive because I'm getting ready to buy

Comment

Check with Sterling McCall Toyota/Fort Bend Toyota. I've bought three vehicles from them and was satisfied with the sale and I'm pretty tough on car sales people.

Comment

You spelled FORD wrong

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
              You spelled FORD wrong

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                Lemme work this deal First, then I’ll post numbers.

Tried to PM you but you’re full. Interested if you don’t mind sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                  Tried to PM you but you’re full. Interested if you don’t mind sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, I forgot about it.
                  TRD Offroad double cab short bet automatic
                  Sticker $40,080
                  Technology package, blackout package, premium floor mats, connectivity kit, shark running boards.
                  I gave $35,300 before TT&L.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                    Sorry, I forgot about it.
                    TRD Offroad double cab short bet automatic
                    Sticker $40,080
                    Technology package, blackout package, premium floor mats, connectivity kit, shark running boards.
                    I gave $35,300 before TT&L.

Thanks, although that’s not what I wanted to hear... where’d you end up buying from?

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                      Thanks, although that’s not what I wanted to hear... where’d you end up buying from?

Gulf Coast in angleton.

Comment

Now I just need a TBH sticker for it.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          Atkinson toyota in Bryan, good people and I actually enjoyed buying a truck for first time ever.

I got 16% off sticker price on my tacoma.
                          Atkinson has always done us good as well

Comment

Wait to the end of month to get the best deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                              I used to think so, but that's not the case. Cash is not king. When looking to get Lovie something new, we opted for another Toyota, her 5th or 6th now.
                              Used Cars.com, found several eligible options all within $1000 of what I walked into a dealership with thinking this time would be nice, easy, fast, ect....

Went on some test drives, told the sales man the car is sold after discussing with Lovie that she liked it or not, pulled out a handful of cash and you'd think I had leprosy.

Every single salesman said let me go talk with my sales manager.
                              After the second time he said let me go talk, I said, no...let's go together. I'm a serious buyer. He either wants to deposit the cash I brought with me in the bank or he doesn't, who wants to get paid, because right now, you are wasting my time, of which is valuable to me going back and forth.

Sales manager at Atkinson in Desoto completely discarded me. We had purchases our two previous 4Runners from them!
                              Went to Grapevine and went through the same thing, but this sales guy, I can't remember his name, said deal...I'll make that happen. The only irritating experience that we had was sitting in the finance office. I asked the finance guy, why I was in his office and he said to go over your contract and facilitate your financing. I as politely as possible explained that there will be no financing. Pulled a large roll of rubber banded cash and asked if that would due....because I wanted to wrap this up, sign the necessary docs for the title and go home.
                              Still no, we spent a couple hours in there and finally left.

I'd rather visit the dentist or buy real estate than cars. I think there is a fundamental break down on the lack of respect for other people time, to some (at least to me it is) it is more valuable than money.
                              Spending 2 hours with financing, you are either a fool or a liar. No offense.

Comment

Pardon me? You can't embellish a comment like that and concluded with no offense.

I am neither in regards to my experience, thus my post, my experience. I believe yours is likely different and I'm not aware of what your situation was, I.e. Not foolish enough to comment on what I don't know anything about.

Thanks for adding content to the thread got the OP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X