This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Even horn fans should chuckle at this LMAO!
    I chuckled, it reminded me of the TH era.

Comment

Stole from Twitter but made me lol
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        They don’t have y’all’s money. It’s game over for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Sadly it's pretty much true. LSU won't compete when it comes to NIL. Most fans have their heads in the sand saying it will be fine but it really won't. Kids wan't to get paid and when that's the case the teams with the biggest boosters will flourish. Texas, A&M, Miami, OSU and probably USC will dominate in the near future. While Bama will survive for a while bc they win it's only a matter of time before they start missing out on all the 5 stars they get and start a downward trend. The fact that LSU, a team that could get the top db's from almost any state year in and year out has lost the top DB in Louisiana the last 2 years speaks volumes.

Comment

This OSU WR class is insane. Are they buying all of those 5*?

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            How much did Manning get? North of $10M?!
            He will get plenty when he gets to campus, but it never came up.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

The staff has added 9 to the class since Manning committed last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 06-28-2022, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Can arch’s family participate in NIL give outs? Key to a great qb is a great o-line!

Comment

New 5 star WR in the fold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wish Sewell would have picked a TX school.

Comment

The pieces are falling into place to fulfill BoB's dream: Horns and Aggies being good at the same time. We just need for Texas to quit sucking.

Comment

Seems like it could happen. That's not my dream. Another national championship for Texas in my life is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          Sadly it's pretty much true. LSU won't compete when it comes to NIL. Most fans have their heads in the sand saying it will be fine but it really won't. Kids wan't to get paid and when that's the case the teams with the biggest boosters will flourish. Texas, A&M, Miami, OSU and probably USC will dominate in the near future. While Bama will survive for a while bc they win it's only a matter of time before they start missing out on all the 5 stars they get and start a downward trend. The fact that LSU, a team that could get the top db's from almost any state year in and year out has lost the top DB in Louisiana the last 2 years speaks volumes.
                          In repsonse to LSU and NIL, I feel you are very wrong on this. Do they have texas or A&M money? No, but they have and are spending money. Look at what they are doing in baseball right now. Thats not just because LSU is a good baseball school, these kids are getting NIL money.

And the losing out on Louisiana recruits in football is a sign of how bad orgeron messed up the relationships. But the top DB wasnt going to LSU no matter what. He told them than a long time ago. Everyone just thought he was going to bama and not texas. But everyone knew he wasnt coming to LSU. Same with Arch.

Comment

Apparently Aggy isn't spending money anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              Apparently Aggy isn't spending money anymore...
                              Maybe the checks for last year's class are bouncing and the word is getting out.

Comment

Even funnier is the lack of posts by TBH Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X