No announcement yet.

Snowflake Mountain on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the first 4 episodes last night. It’s entertaining.

Comment

If there was a way to reach through my TV and grab that dude soloman by the throat!!

While we laughed quite a bit at the first three episodes I cant help but think the parents who sent them there are responsible for their behavior and now they want someone else to clean up their mess. More proof of the vicious cycle of life no matter where you get raised.

Comment

Good series...

Comment

Stupid show

Comment

These people are exactly what is wrong with this country. Bad parents and even dumber offspring.

Comment

Our entire family watched it and laughed out loud. So glad all 3 of our kids have had the opportunity to live life on a farm to learn many valuable life skills.
              I could host a similar show based on life on a farm.

Comment

Watched episode #1 and I think I'm done. Way to much scripting and overacting. Bring back something similar to Survivor season #1 and I'm onboard.

Comment

Oh come on y'all they aren't all bad. That blonde British girl cracks me up and seems to be a pretty good person. I wish that Soloman dude would just go away.

Comment

I think it’s hilarious, fake or not that fat English kid cracks me up when he’s dry heaving!!!!!

Comment

Kids grew the heck up. Me need a bunch more of these places...

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                        Oh come on y'all they aren't all bad. That blonde British girl cracks me up and seems to be a pretty good person. I wish that Soloman dude would just go away.
                        Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched all of it the other day and thought it was funny and couldn't believe who won.

Comment

Last Chance Lake would be my first choice. Give it a look. Lotta scripting but I can’t help but thing some young folks seeing this might get a light bulb.

Comment

Working...
                            X