Houston Safari Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Safari Club

This Thursday, March 10 at 6:00 PM, I will be speaking at the Houston SCI Chapter. The event will be held at the Houston Raquet Club at 10709 Memorial
    Drive, Houston, TX 77024. I will be talking about "Calling Predators" and selling my book, EYES FRONT. If you are in the neighborhood, I hope that you stop by for a visit.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Gary, I will not be able to make it this year, although would certainly like to. Good luck with your presentation and the show. Really enjoy your series.

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
      Gary, I will not be able to make it this year, although would certainly like to. Good luck with your presentation and the show. Really enjoy your series.
      Thank you, Sir. May have to take out a loan to make the trip as these gas prices are ridiculous and going higher.
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Make sure it's Thursday and not Wednesday...

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
          Make sure it's Thursday and not Wednesday...
          Chance, I think I have this one correct...
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Im putting your book on my purchase list MrRoberson. Im awe struck it was published in 1961. Twere I a couple hundred miles closer Id come listen.

Comment

I saw that email to membership a week or so ago. i was wondering if that was you.....lol. Should be a good group.

Comment

We had a smaller crowd last night because so many working on Rodeo Committees and I-10 basically a parking lot. Had a College buddy and her husband attend that I had not seen since we graduated in 1975. Between my presentation and questions, I think we went about an hour and 15 minutes...my voice was playing out. Thanks for Houston SCI for inviting me to speak a very special THANK YOU to Kristine Holden for helping me out with book sales.
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Working...
                X