• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little update:
    Attached Files

Comment

what a joke.

For the first time, Alec Baldwin discussed at length what happened surrounding the fatal "Rust" shooting in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos.

"Do you feel guilt?," Stephanopoulos asked.

"No. No," Baldwin said. "I feel that someone is responsible for what happened, and I can't say who that is, but I know it's not me."

Comment

He’s not gonna get anything. The fix is in. BS … pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
          He’s not gonna get anything. The fix is in. BS … pure BS.
          Yep, evil gun just went off all by itself.

Comment

The pathetic narcissist says he has no remorse because it was not his fault....

This parasite, with his twisted mind, could easily be a serial killer.. He has no conscience!!

Comment

"There were a lot of people who felt it necessary to contribute some comment to the situation, which really didn't help the situation at all," he said. "If your protocol is you checking the gun every time, well, good for you."

no guilt at all and he snubs those that follow basic firearm safety...

Comment

Ultimately, the person responsible is the Armorer. The Armorer is the only person that should be handling and loading the pop firearms. No one else, period. I would think that most people on a movie set haven't got a clue as to how firearms work, and how to safely handle them.

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
                  Ultimately, the person responsible is the Armorer. The Armorer is the only person that should be handling and loading the pop firearms. No one else, period. I would think that most people on a movie set haven't got a clue as to how firearms work, and how to safely handle them.
                  Therefore they should not handle them until they do...armorer or no armorer

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    Therefore they should not handle them until they do...armorer or no armorer

Exactly!!
                    Baldwin is not blameless, no matter how many times he says that he didn't pull the trigger......

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                      Exactly!!
                      Baldwin is not blameless, no matter how many times he says that he didn't pull the trigger......
                      Yeah the, "I didn't pull the trigger" line is his get outta jail free card. He knows they can't prove he did so they can't prove the firearm didn't malfunction.

Comment

Get a rope

Comment

Back up! I heard this evening that it was actually the Gun’s fault- it “misfired” and it did the killing.

It’s been a year since he was playing with the gun and he shot those people .

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            Back up! I heard this evening that it was actually the Gun’s fault- it “misfired” and it did the killing.

It’s been a year since he was playing with the gun and he shot those people .
                            Liberals love blaming inanimate objects. They used to always blame the SUV instead of the people driving the SUV so no surprise in this case the gun had a bed attitude and shot 2 people

Comment

Little bit of hush money and it all went away.

Comment

Alec Baldwin will be charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Halyna Hutchins. The cinematographer died after a gun Baldwin was holding fired on the set of "Rust."

Comment

Working...
                                X