Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of wearing masks? Want to go back to church? Then vote for Biden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of wearing masks? Want to go back to church? Then vote for Biden.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer: If You’re Tired of Masks and Wish You Could Go Back to Church, Vote for Biden

“if you’re tired of lockdowns or you’re tired of wearing masks or you wish you were in church this morning ... it is time for change in this country.”
    -Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer
    Got news for you Gretchen. We are back in church. Actually, most of us never really left.

So Gretchen, "Screw you.... We're from Texas. - Ray Wylie Hubbard"

What a disgusting pig. Trump didn’t do any of that. She did. So she’s essentially threatening voters to vote the way she wants, or else . Disgusting, tranny looking, want to be tyrant.

Comment

[QUOTE=Clay C;So she’s essentially threatening voters to vote the way she wants, or else . Disgusting, tranny looking, want to be tyrant.[/QUOTE]

Not so much.......she is making a statement that President Trump’s handling of the pandemic has lead to the need for more restrictions. I have no idea what is/was the right thing to do. I just know what we have done was for dang sure not it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        What a disgusting pig. Trump didn’t do any of that. She did. So she’s essentially threatening voters to vote the way she wants, or else . Disgusting, tranny looking, want to be tyrant.
        Yes sir.
        Typical democrat...

Comment

Yep...
          If Biden is elected, the COVID will mysteriously disappear...

If Trump is re-elected, the COVID will mysteriously worsen...

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
            Not so much.......she is making a statement that President Trump’s handling of the pandemic has lead to the need for more restrictions. I have no idea what is/was the right thing to do. I just know what we have done was for dang sure not it.

That is about the biggest crock of crap I've seen you post... and you post up some real crap pretty regular...

What Trump did was lay down the base line for which he is responsible... He closed our borders, put all the alphabet agencies to work providing medical and equipment in record speed, funded research, and THEN stood by and let the States manage their own local situations. The Liberal DemoKraut states failed miserably, and even with the extra help the Fed's provided... such as the hospital ship Trump sent to NY, What did Cuomo do? He forced nursing homes to take in Kung-Flu patients!

You need to take the TDS blinder off man, but of course that won't happen, so just slobber and roll around in your pitty party victimized self-induced misery... and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              That is about the biggest crock of crap I've seen you post... and you post up some real crap pretty regular...

This...accuse the other side of what you are guilty of & claim it as original.

Trump Derangement Syndrom is an amazing phenomena!!

Comment

Working...
              X